1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Get Creative! Sandbox Server [+ Discussion]

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by trelawney, Jun 1, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. -Grey-

-Grey- I change my profile. Donator

I think you are not suited to be an admin martinez123. Wonder why? Because you kneeled down and begged for the adminship.
    There is no power, no pride in your words. Forget that you ever become an admin here. When I first read your letter the next word popped in my mind : pitiful.

2. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I agree with Grey. Your words sound pitiful. You do not diserve the power we admins carry in our hands. Go away pesant and beg somewhere else. :|

3. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I will eventually try to become an admin. But since I've already asked, and since you two have been doing a good job lately, there isn't a reason for me to try. Sorry if my post sucks, I've been drinking.

4. timmiolen

timmiolen Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

man im mad :>:(:

5. kasra345

kasra345 Haxor

hello im here to ask to be admin cause when i go i spend three hours of my time building a huge tower and then in 20 seconds flat 10 stupid griefers come and wreck everything:QQ::QQ::QQ:!!!!!!and then they just quit one thing the more admins you get the more chance there is of griefers not being able to destroy peoples hard work and im not begging for rcon im just asking for rcon so the server will be more likely to be an anti griefing server-kasra345 ive also sent this message to the owner

6. CoD

CoD Haxor

Hey.
    I'm very humbly applying to be an admin on Get Creative.
    I would live to be an admin here as it is one the few high-class sandbox servers and personally I would like to make sure everyone has a brilliant, griefer-free experience. I am admin on Awesomecs server. I also consider myself to be fairly well-known.
    In short I would love to help out with the maintenance of this brilliant server.

7. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I think we wont be taking many more admins till the security feature is done.
    We will get a bunch of people allowed to freeze/unfreeze/kick by then and have a lower risk of people spreading the rcon.

8. CoD

CoD Haxor

that's cool, anyway I got enough satisfaction out of everyone elses failed applications.

9. timmiolen

timmiolen Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Im here to apply for admin to guard the KAG and make "Get Creative" server more safer for the community
    and then players can call me orange cus then i got orange name :B):
    and those griefers Evrywhere ! :(
    Kag would be much better if there where more Building servers, some small ones come and go but the "Get Creative" stays.
    PinXviiN your right that more Admins less Griefers.
    But I can not send griefers away cus im not admin.
    </br>--- merged: Jul 13, 2012 4:08 PM ---</br>
    you know i said that like 2 weeks ago nobody awnsered im realy confused :huh?:

10. kasra345

kasra345 Haxor

for example pinx you know that tower we built that was mega huge tower one i built and the one you built well guess what right when you left a griefer griefed my tower and yours:QQ: see thats i want rcon cause im on that server alot and i dont want it to happen to others:QQ:

11. DoopDeeDoo

DoopDeeDoo Tree Planter

We have alot of applications in right now, I don't hella know if some got denied or ignored, just when the security features come out, don't expect to be able to get someone banned right away. We has to trust you an' stuff. Also, do not expect to get the editor right away. You guys have seen how fast it DESTROYS!

12. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

True. A single grifer can destroy millions of buildings in seconds. Here's a wise qoute, It takes years to erect a city, but hours to destroy it. :)

13. timmiolen

timmiolen Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

fine im ignored forever then :QQ:

14. Doolie

Doolie Catapult Fodder

It's because you're spamming this thread with admin requests knowing you will get denied.

15. DoopDeeDoo

DoopDeeDoo Tree Planter

We are likely not to be accepting any more admins even after the security feature update but anyone who's anyone that applied for admin MAY get to be a vip, having the demi-god powers of freeze and kick.

LIST OF PEOPLE PERSONS: Piter420 petvader99 McDonaldz Thiamor Alko timmiolen superdigger26 master-chief kasra345 martinez123 CoD

I dunno if DownBurst missed some people but thats what he said. He might also add some people that can ban. If you get demi-god powers, and find a griefer, kick him but don't kick him every time you see him come back on after like 2 hours. That way he can't apologize and play again.:QQ: Also don't kick some guy that you hate. You're not supposed to kick some guy who swears at you.

16. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Hey there !

delankski here,
    I'm here to apply for administrating the server. Well why did I say this?
    Because I want to help and improve some developments of the server.
    I don't want other players griefing other players' work(s).
    And to stop Griefers from destroying another's creative work of ideas.
    To withstand Griefers and maybe some Hackers.
    I'm online everyday but only for 3-5/4-6 hours with 10 minutes break for a little relax of my mind.

You have my word, and if you can't give your trust to me.
    It is definitely okay. And I can understand "why".

17. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I've added archers and knights for the show. Also added tunnels for awesome structures. Might add a 2nd team and make archers and knights vulnerable.

Parpoch and DoopDeeDoo like this.
  18. DoopDeeDoo

DoopDeeDoo Tree Planter

We aren't accepting more admins but ask Downburst if you can be VIP. With VIP you can kick and freeze. Once the security features come out I mean.

So yeah if you want to be VIP ask him or make a post here.

delankski likes this.
  19. Parpoch

Parpoch Also known as Lord Puffet Donator

PinXviin... You .. Copy.... My... Signature... And... What.. Did... I ... Copy.. ?

20. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

I was just at the server and i would like a 2nd team, was just thinking about it.

Get Creative was my first server :) I didnt want to go to another one at that moment:rollseyes:

Mods: jackitch