1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video VIDEO - King Arthur's Gold | Fan Made Trailer (SHORT)

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by MinecraftExpert, Jul 14, 2012.

1. MinecraftExpert

MinecraftExpert Shopkeep Stealer

Sup Everyone,
    Yeah, so this is me and my crappy video editing skills and I made a trailer. I pretty much threw some of my lousy gameplay together. This video is raw footage and is barely edited, yes, i know don't dislike it too much. I'll probably replace the gameplay with higher quality and more pro footage :)
    Cheers,
    me.

Subscribe or like if you enjoyed :)
    www.youtube.com/thepokecast

2. dancast

dancast Shipwright

9/10 nice video bro!

3. MinecraftExpert

Lol I just spend 20 bucks on this music, don't worry, i have the rights + license. er the artist of the music would be Chris something or rather. I'll tell you when I remember XD

4. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Why'd you spend money if you can insert a credit to the owner of the song ?
    Just like other people,, use it and credit them .

BTW: great vid!

MinecraftExpert likes this.
  5. MinecraftExpert

Well the only Legit copy I found of the Track was on the website and could only be bought and used with that license. Those who video edit should be familiar with audiojungle :)

I am the second person with legal rights to the song (licensed) Meaning that only 2 people purchased the license. What I don't get is that it sounds excellent but only 2 people have purchased it ??? Weird...

6. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

Because everyone's a pirate these days. :rollseyes:

UnnamedPlayer and Areo like this.
  7. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Aye aye captain! :P

Grabbing video is legal, as long as you put the owner's name / author's name and you don't use it to make any profits :) If you edit or changed some of its part include this [EDITED SONG] or something that will tell that the Grabbed song is edited by your awful hands. :P

Bunnyboy likes this.
  8. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

9. MinecraftExpert

I love it when threads go crazy and people put crazy things in it. :)

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  10. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

11. Areo

Areo much doge so swag wow
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

:D Great video though 10/10 i wanted to see the builder get shot..Epic cliff hanger..did you shoot the builder? xD also a suggestion you could put diffrent scenes in diffrent catagories. like destroy = Builder breaking team base dominate = Knight and archer gameplay

12. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

What is this redundant spam for? Also nice tower interpretation bro.

13. MinecraftExpert

*(@U#J)(QIW)E_I@K)(!I@#JEW)ASDJK)WIAOPSJDK()WPOASJDI(O Thanks for the support everyone. AS i have said :D I'll replace it with better footage and actually edit the video and insert different gameplay XD Yes I did shoot the builder :) If you have any suggestions for me, please feel free to post in the thread. Cheers everyone

delankski likes this.
  14. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

UnnamedPlayer and delankski like this.
  15. MinecraftExpert

16. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Your 4 letter word + ?
    = He meant that are you inspired about his Fan-Made Trailer? Cauz' there are some similarities of your Vid and Riletyface's Vid.. As you can see or watch Rile's vid the intro says "Imagine a game" .... :)

Riletyface likes this.
  17. MinecraftExpert

Well, i'm sorry if that gave you the image of me copying you XD I just saw your video and realised why. In all matter of truth, I actually got the phrase: "imaging a game" from either one of the Minecraft trailers by Variede. If you really want and don't play minecraft I'll just post the link to the trailer here! Sorry if it caused any misunderstanding :)

Riletyface likes this.
  18. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

7/10. Good music, quick and to the point, but lacking in variety of footage. It has one cool moment, and that's when the bomb goes off and kills all the knights. Other than that, it's a bit boring. You should've added multiple bomb kills, arrow kills, and maybe a collapse to top it all off.

Other than that, not bad.

19. MinecraftExpert

Thanks for the feedback buddy :)

To answer your comment: I'll probably replace the gameplay with higher quality and more pro footage :) <-- Reread

20. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

Okay, that's all fine. I just had somebody (A distant friend) Copy my work directly recently and it was extremely frustrating.