1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CiromServ - May contain nuts

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Cirom, Jul 21, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Cirom

Cirom Bison Rider

CiromServ - Fun, modified servers for King Arthur's Gold!
    WARNING: May contain nuts. By that, we mean people. People that are nuts.

- Main Zombie Server -
    Name: Cirom's Custom Zombification
    Slots: 8 - 12
    Map Size: 200 x 218 (Larger than usual Zombie Mode maps! Great for multiplayer!)
    Admins: Cirom, Filio
    Guards: ON
    Mods
    > Custom Workbenches!
    - The Supplies Shop can allow players to use coins to buy and sell stone, wood and gold!
    - Global Armoury! No need to make seperate archer and knight armouries. Make them both at the same time! [2x cost, though.]
    - Workbenches UPGRADE to increase their usefulness and lower their cost!
    - Tunnels can be used for quick-travel across the larger map!
    > Wood Structures! Wood blocks enabled in Zombie Mode!
    > Many different types of lanterns!
    - Normal Lanterns have been slightly buffed.
    - "Dim" Lanterns are cheap, but give off very little light. Useful for zombie bait!
    - "Blue" Lanterns are blue! It's said we have the best blue around. ;o
    - "Green" Lanterns are green! Then again, that was obvious.
    - "Red" Lanterns are red! Perfect for the eerieness of Zombie Fortress!
    - "Great" Lanterns have large light! However, they are rather expensive.
    > Better explosives!
    - "Light" Kegs fly really far! Throw them far, and watch them boom! Slightly less explosion power, though.
    - "Super" Kegs explode big! Not quite big enough for easy griefing, but they sure do take out those spawners.
    - "Power" Kegs have concentrated power! Designed to destroy zombies, not the terrain!
    > Migrant Nerf!
    - Migrants require the UPGRADED version of the Quarters before they spawn.
    - When a migrant is claimed, it only has 50 wood and 35 arrows on it, unlike vanilla.

I'm terrible at making posts, but I decided that I should post a thread here seeing as my server's gotten rather popular over the times. Still making balancing fixes and that, but it's all rather fun. :3

Froghead48 likes this.
  2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

LOVE MODS,

Great kegs
    The migrant mods
    Lots of lantarns
    The workshop mods

Was a server like this but it's offline, so now this is the best one:D

Can i be admin?

3. pyro3345

pyro3345 Shopkeep Stealer

Hi Cirom, I noticed you have a roleplay server :3 its usually full :C moar people maybe? :D

4. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

Cirom i was just on the rpg server it needs more slots and a good deal more beta testing. i suggest getting help from Frog her server may not have been very stable but it had lots of content that would make your server badass (p.s. add assassins)

5. pyro3345

Yeah more slots would be good :D and you should collab with frog about getting some of her old stuff.

(psssst over here... add assassins)

Madbow likes this.
  6. Cirom

Cirom Bison Rider

Define "Assassins". That was generally what the "Rebel" team was supposed to be, but as you can see... it didn't quite work right.

And me and Frog have been talking. I agree, Frog did have stuff that was quite awesome. Frog has the awesome (except blue lanterns), I have the stable (and much better blue lanterns).
    Awesome + Stable = Awesomestable! :D

Seriously, did you ever see the server crash, except when everyone randomly got pingkicked for some strange reason? Nope. Well, not before I got bored and wanted to test how many zombies I could spawn before the server got stressed, anyway.

Can't add more slots, sorry. Struggling managing everyone as it is!

7. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

in Frog's server Assassins (i was the assassin lord :B):) was a class with archers only, they had standard health spawned with max arrows had a special skin and they did more damaged than normal archers. I also think they had better jumping and faster tree climbing than other archers. They where hated by all but where hired to kill royals cause royals where dicks

Pyro will agree

8. pyro3345

Im sorry but thats wrong because I never actually got to play on frogs server :C

9. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

WHAT!!! i thought you where one one of the two sessions i missed.... how come you where talking about elves and everything if you had never been on the server? anyway i described an accurate assassin (for one of the versions on Frog's server anyway)

10. pyro3345

well i kinda played a little bit.... and i am usually an elf in roleplaying games...

11. Cirom

Cirom Bison Rider

The config doesn't allow having different teams having different classes with different stats (ie: Higher damage) right now. >_>
    That was essentially what the rebels are supposed to be though. High-power archer team. But some glitch forces builder on everyone >_>

AngelScript will be boss when it comes out, though.

12. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

How where rebels suppose to go archer when they couldn't make an armory to become archers?

13. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

"WARNING: May contain nuts. By that, we mean people. People that are nuts."

Why, oh why did I have to read that in the middle of the night. I love that you're in the UK, I'll be able to try your server out and have good ping at the good hours :D

14. pyro3345

so whats the password :3

15. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

i suggest the password be made "nuts" X3

16. pyro3345

I suggest the password to be Ciromisnuts

17. Cirom

Cirom Bison Rider

Oh, the server was password protected earlier because I was testing a few things and introducing a newbie to zombie mode at the same time. :3

I have fixed the glitch where people always respawn as builder, but you're supposed to use other people's armouries. For some reason the tent isn't spawning at the top of the mountain though. =/

18. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

can tents be spawned in the red? i think it was half a year ago there was a 3 team server know as the troll server, team green didn't have a tent they had outposts........

19. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Would be nice.

20. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

Cirom you going to try and make a bunch of crazy stuff in the new update?
    </br>--- merged: Jul 24, 2012 2:58 AM ---</br>
    well I'm off for the night bye :gear:

Mods: jackitch