1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Get Creative! Sandbox Server [+ Discussion]

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by trelawney, Jun 1, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Could you at least make it a sort of requirement where VIP must have good grammar or something? Because I know of many games whose admin and staff sucked at it, and thus it's a massive fail when the people upholding the rules can't even explain in a proper sentence, "Why they are being punished", or "What not to do and why".

-Grey- and Sirpixelot like this.
  2. Robinskie

Robinskie Drill Rusher

Trust me, I can make a proper English sentence. ;)

3. alek99

alek99 Catapult Fodder

I already applied for VIP. But i dont but I have not received an answer :QQ:

4. feet

feet Bison Rider

I would like to apply for VIP. I do go on the server quite a lot and at times I find it a very fun server. However griefers put an end to that They come like a swarm of locus, destroying everything in their path. When there are no admins on, these scum run wild until someone has the brains to vote-kick them. I believe that I can make a difference and improve the quality of the time spent of those on the server by kicking the filth.

Ciao, feet

5. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Most griefers are already cut down based on the activity of all the active VIP and admin. Griefers aren't much of a major problem now, not like they used to be. I don't personally see us needing any more VIP as of currently.

6. feet

feet Bison Rider

Okay then, but if you need me...

7. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

No there a lot lot of griefers

8. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Not as much as there used to be. Don't try to argue over that fact. I would know.
    There still are A LOT of griefers, but most of the ones we used to have on a daily basis have died down quite a bit already.

9. lord_nightmare

lord_nightmare Catapult Fodder

sence when does the server have a password
    </br>--- merged: Jul 30, 2012 11:33 AM ---</br>
    and wats the password

BlauweSmurf likes this.
  10. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Why the server has a password?

11. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

My bad, sorry

12. Mazey

13. Downburst

You can now all build 14 times faster than you used to :)

14. Mazey

xDDD so repair 14 times faster if "The Griefer" has appeared

15. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Just got to show this, since it's on this server. Epic Castle with working toilet. Pooscreen-12-07-31-00-43-36.PNG

16. Mazey

LOL THAT'S ME 3HOURS AGO

17. lord_nightmare

lord_nightmare Catapult Fodder

will you guys stop covering the map in ladders or im going to stop going on that server because people tend to get pissed off when they wake up go to to the computer go to your server and cant build because the worldeds cover in fucking ladders and your server is like the only creative server SO STOP COVERING THE WORLD IN LADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Downburst

I lol'd

Just vote for a next map. screen-12-07-31-12-52-20.png

BlauweSmurf likes this.
  19. Clost

Clost Arsonist

Robinskie, -Grey- and BlauweSmurf like this.
  20. Mazey

Mods: jackitch