1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Purchased, nothing happened

Discussion in 'General Help' started by chainchomp444, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chainchomp444

chainchomp444 Catapult Fodder

Today I bought this game with my parents paypal account. When I tried to play again, it still said I needed the full version to play the Zombie Fortress gametype. help?

EDIT: If I didnt make it clear, I do not have any of the perks I am supposed to get when purchasing; I cannot customize my character, I cant play Zombie Fortress, no fire, no new Gametypes. Also I cannot join gold servers

2. SirSammy

SirSammy Shark Slayer

Did you redeem your Premium Code?

3. christopher2643

christopher2643 Tree Planter
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Well, he did say "When i tried to play again........" so he must have previously played it with premium meaning he must have redeemed the code.

4. SirSammy

SirSammy Shark Slayer

You must have a 2nd sense or something. I need to know if he redeemed the code or not. Him telling me he played it again after purchasing has nothing to do with not knowing if he has actually redeemed the code that was sent in his mail.

5. Bunnyninja

Bunnyninja Bison Rider

i also almost have the same problem, i bought prieum and everything works but i havent got the trophie points help

6. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

When I put in the code for my premium, I waited around for the longest 10 minutes of my life and then it said I had it. That is if you have redeemed the code of course. :rollseyes:

7. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

It took a month for me. Be patient.

400th post, woo

8. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

You need to log out and again in at forums to get the script working. At least it was working like this in the past.

9. chainchomp444

No, I have not redeemed a Premium code. where do I get one of these after I buy the game?

10. christopher2643

1. Delta Force - Delta

:skeleton: U should get a msg via the email address u provided during registry, that is, unless you didnt put your real email like some idiots i know :p

11. chainchomp444

I put the email accosiated with my parents paypal which also has an account

12. christopher2643

1. Delta Force - Delta

If you dont know the email account's password then its most likely for you to just ask your parents to check the email for the msg or if they can give u the pass so you can get to it. :migrant:

13. RobertStephenson

RobertStephenson Builder Stabber

The code for your premium will be sent to the Paypal account not your email.You need to ask your dad for it,

14. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

Btw, fire isn't actually out yet, so when you do get that sorted out you'll still have to wait a bit for this. :D

15. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

The e-mail is sent to the address associated with the paypal address you're paying with. That doesn't have to be the same address as the one linked to your account.
    You should have gotten an email like this:
    [​IMG]

If you can't find the email at the inbox/spambox associated with the paypal account please contact support@thd.vg from that email address.

chainchomp444 likes this.
  16. chainchomp444

thanks much! :D I never got that email, so I will msg them people u mentiond :)

17. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

Did your parents get the email?

18. chainchomp444

nope

19. SirSammy

SirSammy Shark Slayer

Then do what Downburst suggested several posts ago.

20. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

...He did right? :huh?:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.