1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Anons Signature Production

Discussion in 'Art' started by Anons, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

I don't know. You did a really good job but nice looks a bit bland, I just can't think of what else to add is all.

2. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    However you will have to get going fast now,
    because WarrFork is making banners for everyone now!

3. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

...These are much better though. ;)

4. Anons

Anons Unknown Member Donator

@The_Khan
    I'll have a play around with it, see if I can come up with something.

5. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

I think it's the background. Maybe a more... interesting background would be good, but keep that same colour. Actually I think the could make it so there is no background but so there is something in the background... so it's not squared off. Or maybe all it needs is a round off on the edges... play around a bit and share the designs you have, I'd like to post all variants you make on the site for my fellow Exilianites to use so if you do play around a bit please keep all the different ones you make. ;)

6. Anons

Here's a couple designs I came up with, if you have any ideas or want anything different, give me a yell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miauw62 likes this.
  7. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Looking good, I like the idea of how there is no background and instead there are swirls and stuff there, I hope you know what I mean. I think it may look pretty good like that. :)

8. miniu

miniu Haxor

Hi
    Could you do for me 2 signature's ?
    (Pleeeeeeease)
    Firts. CLan signatue
    1. us clan name is [WTT] white tigers team
    2. Can be on this signature some white tiger (Meaby white and blue)
    3. Us clan colors are white and blue
    Second To me :D
    1. I am miniu (:D)
    2.i wanna on signature knight from Kag2d (notr really knight) , meaby he can be fun art.

9. Yess

Yess Shopkeep Stealer

Hello =]

If you wouldn't mind i would love a sig made by you, the ones i've seen in this thread look pretty amazing and very professional.

I would like it to have gallifreyan symbols as the background, possibly something along these lines; http://my.opera.com/Kainfive/albums/showpic.dml?album=7226152&picture=140759882
    A TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimension In Space) in it somewhere; http://www.allposters.com.au/-sp/The-Tardis-posters_i5030459_.htm Use whatever picture you think looks best.
    And i would like it to say Yess in big letters and Whovian in smaller letters.

My favorite colors are [in order] Red, Black and Blue.

If you think it would look better another way i don't mind, as long as it looks awesome. :B):

Also if you have time could you make one that says Veroth instead of Yess as well?
    Because i use both those names in most forums/games.

Thank you =]

10. Anons

Something more like this?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Didn't draw it myself, I can't actually draw, lol. Credit for the original goes to this guy.

RobertStephenson and Miauw62 like this.
  11. miniu

miniu Haxor

Can words [WTT] be more clearer ?
    Thx for signature for me :)

12. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

You shouldnt post all the sigs in one post, post them in seperate posts so i can like every single one of them D:

13. RobertStephenson

RobertStephenson Builder Stabber

Wow these are really cool do you think you could make me one? With this attached picture and my name (RobertStephenson) could you make the background whatever you think looks nice. Thank you :D

Attached Files:

• lax.jpg
      lax.jpg
      File size:
      9 KB
      Views:
  14. Money21

Money21 Shipwright

You forgot about my signaiture you know.

15. trot888

trot888 Bison Rider

Wow i would love a signature Mabye you could add some zombies as such onto it

16. Krzysiuugive

Krzysiuugive Catapult Fodder

Hi!Can you du one sygnature for my new clan?
    1.There must be lettering Legendary Knights ist can be some fun art for King Arturs gold
    Thanks you!!!

17. How would you like to create banners for the Australian/NZ Knight 1v1 Championships?
    Haven't heard of it? Because I am keeping it secretly inside a convo.

I've been searching for some pics to photoshop myself, but I'm kinda lazy and quite busy with study.
    I found some quite good pics.

We'll need several banners, one for the champion, one for the runners ups, one for sponsors, one for participants, and possibly more.

However it's 100% okay to Decline this Request! Since this is a huge workload. The banners will require high detail and quality. However I am not in a particular rush. The Championships only start middle to late August.

If you accept, I'll give you more info. If not, it's okay, I can totally understand anyone not wanting to do this.

Here are the pics I've manage to collect (please don't use them for other stuff, because they took 2 hours of finding just these 3 pics):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Anons

@miniu Here ya go.
    [​IMG]

@Money21 I couldn't / wasn't sure where to find a larger version of your avatar image.

@RobertStephenson
    Here Ya go, hows that?
    [​IMG]
    @trot888
    [​IMG]
    </br>--- merged: Aug 4, 2012 7:41 AM ---</br>
    @Yess
    Hows this look? Not exactly what you asked for, a custom background I made myself actually.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

miniu and RobertStephenson like this.
  19. I'll take that as a no then.

20. Anons

Without knowing roughly how much work it will be and the latest you need it buy, I'm inclined to decline just so that I know I can get it done and not disappoint.

soulrealm likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.