1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RU5H Cage Fight

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Creille, Jul 26, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Creille

Creille Base Burner

RU5H Cage Fight: Hosted by Creille.
    RU5H Cage Fight! is a 2v2 (4 player) server which only has knight class enabled. I have done some minor class modding such as lowering sheild bash abit. 4 of the maps are made by moi the other is called 3MNfu.
    I Have Seclevs enabled: I'm the only super admin so don't even ask about it. i may make some more admins but their powers are vastly limited as there is not much stuff that can go wrong in a timed 4 player RTDM sorta thing. ping kick: 270-320
    Also this server is not dedicated, Hosted in Tasmania-Australia, but i am starting to leave it up for whole days with only the occasional restart to refresh the banlist.

This server can also be RU5H Pub Fight which is my 10 player one which is more powerful

RU5H Pubb Fight: Hosted by Creille.
    RU5H Pubb Fight! Is a 5v5 (10 player) server which is RTDM, it features only a lot of my maps so nothing needs to be referenced. I have lowered shield bash a tiny bit. Ping kick: 250-275
    Also this server is not dedicated, Hosted in Tasmania-Australia, but i am starting to leave it up for whole days with only the occasional restart to refresh the banlist.

If I could maybe start getting a certain amount of money a week online I might start dedicating and making it more powerful.

Want to become an admin? Request with a long message on why I should give you admin powers.
    Admins only show up normal colours for now, need to fix that but you know who you are.
    Also don't keep begging me in game for admin.

If you want to be a VIP here is how to do it:
    ~SUBSCRIBE to myYoutube for a 2 week VIP power
    ~LIKE one of my Youtube video's for a day of VIP

VIP info (also all RU5H members are automatically VIP)
    ^^^ VIP do stackso you can be an a VIP for 2 weeks + however many video's i have uploaded at the at the time. PM me on the forums once you have done any of those ^^^ i will check first. also i am lazy so you may have it for abit extra if so i am sorry for giving you a bonus. Also if you do one of the above and don't tell me I will not add you as VIP till you tell me so you can plan in advance and just message me when your ready.
    VIP includes such luxuries as:
    -Joining the server when it is full
    -Ping kick immunity
    -Spectator
    -Kick immunity
    -Vote wait skip
    -Tag Players

Upload any great pics you get here :D
    screen-12-07-26-19-28-39.png screen-12-07-26-19-29-05.png screen-12-07-26-19-29-36.png screen-12-07-26-19-32-23.png

2. CoD

CoD Haxor

Just liked your Facebook and subscribed to your Youtube. 3 weeks I believe.

Unnamed-player and Creille like this.
  3. Creille

Creille Base Burner

done and dusted :)

Unnamed-player likes this.
  4. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Liked your facebook, CoD, we are 2 of 3 people that like it xD

5. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Yes you guys are the first I'll keep you up to date with it and if you need to contact me message me there for the fastest reply
    Canadian I will update your VIP status later :) this will not count as your VIP time.

6. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

ok, Thanks :D

7. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Done now :)

lavalord and Unnamed-player like this.
  8. master3327

master3327 Shopkeep Stealer

: O! RU5H Is automatically VIP? I must try to join it! I also already got 2 weeks by youtube!

9. Unnamed-player

Unnamed-player Catapult Fodder

I got banned I think it was my ping...

10. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Yeah I havn't purposely banned anyone ATM so I'd say that's the reason. It'll lift after 2 mins :D

11. Chaude

Chaude Catapult Fodder

Would anyone like to come on this server with a partner and have a team battle sort of competition with me? (I'll have a partner to)
    I really want to join RU5H and get the free VIP :D
    PS. I like the VIP idea we don't even need to pay to become VIP unlike all the other servers :)

And off topic will your YouTube is getting pretty popular now you should probably start to voice games I love them :D

lavalord likes this.
  12. Creille

Creille Base Burner

For some reason my ViP list is being silly ATM and I'm working on fixing it. Sorry VIP's for now.

Canadian98 and lavalord like this.
  13. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Yeah, I never got the VIP?

14. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Ok sorry everyone for this but my laptop that I use to host 24/7 has got error 1802.
    It has all my VIP and Admin lists and info and maps.
    So untill I can fix this it will remain off for a while... Hoping to get it fixed by August the 19 (soul realms championships)
    Cheers also would you rather this server or my old one? https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/creilles-server-3.6073/

CHEERS

Sorry for any inconvenience

Mods: jackitch