1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Wired's Banners - Simply a continues

Discussion in 'Art' started by WarrFork, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yess

Yess Shopkeep Stealer

That looks amazing thanxz. =]

2. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Alright, I don't make banners anymore, sorry. I recently joined a scantrad (mangas) and it take alot of my time now + I don't want to make banners again, it's going boring.

@Mulpy, you still can take the cat I tried to make it floating if you want but well, I already seen better :p : [​IMG]

3. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Ha! You lasted almost exactly one month! Wasn't there a bet about that?
    Maybe I'll start up a Wired's Banners - Simply a continues - continued...
    (But probably not, because I'm not that good with Paint.net.)

justi01 and WarrFork like this.
  4. justi01

justi01 Haxor

'Dat feel when you knew this wouldn't last too long (Although you lasted longer than I thought). :D

5. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Yeah I thought I was going to do that longer than this but it's going fastly boring.
    I also added some things on the first post for people who want to make them.

justi01 likes this.
  6. Wired

Wired Liberated Signature Monkey Donator

Who will be next to take the title of Signature Monkey? Will it be ParaLogia, what about Justin01 what about YOU! Only time will tell, all we know is there is a great bounty of likes in store for which ever forum user is to take on the responsibility...

Also, I never got my sig :(

7. GreenArrow17

GreenArrow17 Shark Slayer

Hi man idk if your gonna read this or theres another thead for this but can u plzz make me a banner.u proberly dont know me so ill explain myself im maily an archer im very good and get lots of skill shot i play zombie forrtress alot and enjoy taking tons on solo.thats basicly me.
    Im sorry if i annoy u with my request but to be honest i couldent be botherd reading 11 pages of posts (i hope u understand) .i will post this in your inbox as well because im very excited to see my banner
    Thank you very much
    Green arrow

8. chmauro

chmauro Shipwright

You sure did not read the 11 pages, or this page for the matter. He isn't making anymore, if you want a signature, download the pack he posted and make yer own!

WarrFork likes this.
  9. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

locked at request of OP

chmauro and WarrFork like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.