1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

New Trap?

Discussion in 'Classes & Mechanics' started by RobertStephenson, Jul 28, 2012.

1. ArpiG

ArpiG Shopkeep Stealer

you need to attach that bridge to the left to the one on the right so it will open, otherwise, the boulder will remain there...

2. flipperz

flipperz Shopkeep Stealer

okay whats with all this boulder stuff, last time i checked they dont hurt you unless thrown?

3. RobertStephenson

RobertStephenson Builder Stabber

No they hurt if they are dropped too.

4. BlackKlit

BlackKlit Shopkeep Stealer

Do anybody knows will it be extra-high damge if boulder will be dropped from a height? Because if it so, we can use boulders to real instant-kill anybody, just dropping this from tower or using in a trap... Also what i think:
    [​IMG]

Gofio and RobertStephenson like this.
  5. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

you sure are retarded. of course the gold blocks arent gold blocks, they are the place where you put boulders.

AnRK and RobertStephenson like this.
  6. GreenArrow17

GreenArrow17 Shark Slayer

I love the idea of boulder kills keep it up

RobertStephenson likes this.
  7. Gonf

Gonf Base Burner

Its fantastic to see innovative traps using the newer mechanics. Even though it would be impractical in most cases, with some tampering a creation like this could be arranged:

Boulder Drop.png

Of course, like in all your examples, the gold represents the boulder.
    The half broken back wall block above the boulder would be replaced with a regular stone block, its simply there to help to see the boulder.

I don't know much about boulder physics, so please tell me if it wouldn't work.

8. Creille

Creille Base Burner

I actually don't play on Premium servers much and whenever I host I normally trade the mechanics workshops for tunnels or so but this thread has showed me the use of boulders :D I like :)

9. brauk

brauk Catapult Fodder

the trap me and inkspasm used to build on Mole server did alot of dmg but took alot of$ and time to build but be carefull with it as it can be greifed and get you blamed for it
    picture: bomber.png bomber2.png

10. MINIMAN

MINIMAN Shark Slayer

I would make it dark to lure in the knights.
    Or they would just pile up andattack that door next to the land.