1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Hosting] Free Mumble Servers!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by inactive_account, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Apple103

Apple103 Catapult Fodder

Hello, I am part of a small clan we all play KAG and some other games too, if this is still active could you please set me up a server?

2. Ill PM you with the info.
    But take note of this:
    If you do not use it, it will be removed.

3. Delznope

Delznope Catapult Fodder

Hello Drafiks

I currently have a guild in SWTOR and Need a new voice comm for them, We have 25-30 people on nightly and enjoy world and warzone pvp. I've never used Mumble before but if you could make it so I had 5-7 different channels or the ability to make them that would be most excellent.

Thank you in advance if you chose to make one for me, -Delznope
    </br>--- merged: May 2, 2012 11:16 PM ---</br>
    Anyway you can hook me up with admin to make channels etc?

4. Blu_Haze

Blu_Haze Catapult Fodder

I actually hadn't heard of the second one there, but it looks like they closed new registrations a long time ago due to stability issues.

Also bump for Drafiks, the server he provided us with has been working perfectly for a couple months now. No lag, great sound quality, and only one extremely brief outage so far. We've certainly been enjoying it, thanks again. :)

5. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

May we get a mumble server?

^_^ for Court of Jesters... um... we might have 10-20 people, i would not know... 5 right now

6. macy

macy Catapult Fodder

Hello Drafiks,

Could we get a mumble server please. My team currently uses another persons and he is becoming quite annoying, so if you could set us up one that would be much appreciated. Thanks.

7. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Free stuff is so hard to resist :l Even if I know I won't be using it much :P
    Just saying this, so you can ignore me if I ask for a server :3

Arcite likes this.
  8. Mas0n

Mas0n Catapult Fodder

Hey,
    I'm not sure if this service is still available. If it is though my buddies and I would love to get a server, since we have been looking for a free mumble server. I appreciate the help. Thanks!

Mason

9. Where do you want it hosted?

10. Mas0n

Mas0n Catapult Fodder

Thanks! I'm not sure if there is a list of places where you can set it up, or you can set it up anywhere. If you can Colorado would be great!
    </br>--- merged: Jul 23, 2012 8:37 AM ---</br>
    Hi,
    I saw in an earlier post that you said the server has to be used regularly or else it will be removed. Could you elaborate a little more on that?

Bammboo likes this.
  11. That was an old rule that doesnt really apply anymore.
    But it also works well as an intimidation to talk to people alot.
    and also, I've got the server up and Ill PM you the details.

Bunnyboy and Mas0n like this.
  12. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Hello Drafiks, Could set one up for me and my clan DLU? We would use it alot.

13. Done. PM'ed you the info

Bunnyboy likes this.
  14. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

Hey Draf, I would very much appreciate it if you could set up a mumble server for my clan KORT. I am going to try and get the whole clan on mumble, it will be very useful for up coming clan wars. Thank you.

15. God damn.. How many clans are you in.. >.>

Bunnyboy likes this.
  16. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

one, I quit [AIM].
    On topic: ... Thanks! :p

17. Saverous

Saverous Shopkeep Stealer

I second bunneh in hosting a server, it would be grealt appreciated.

18. wut
    PM'ed you the info

Bunnyboy likes this.
  19. ShadowFury_FORD

ShadowFury_FORD Catapult Fodder

I saw this, and i'd like to have one please? :D It's for my guild, Guild Of Blood [GoB], We average 30 people online a night so it'd be greatly appreciated if you could hook us up, vent is getting expensive :\

20. Its amazing how many people google "free mumble servers" without even knowing what KAG is and then end up finding this thread >.>
    Although it annoys me, Ill set one up for you but I for future reference, This is supposed to be aimed at the KAG Community especially for clans.

Herp.

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.