1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, Sep 21, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Mqrius

Mqrius Robo Guard Cop Tester

I can kick you if you want me to :P

Well… I think I can. Can admins still kick VIPs? I hope so :P

2. justi01

justi01 Haxor

I was the only dude make a big deal outta it, because seriously, you're an ass to a majority of people, who the fuck wants that from a VIP? Certainly not me.

EDIT: For those that don't know, I've demoted you back to a standard player. If another admin was to change that (Which I hope to god they have some sense and don't), then I'm not gonna bother changing it back.

3. Maher90

Maher90 Catapult Fodder

not everybody takes me as an ass and you force something JUST because you hate me and like you said Certainly it's not you but not everybody eh? and also did i even care if i am bannable to admins? no because i am normal dude,i just don't get kicked from normal people so WHY DO YOU EVEN MAKE IT A BIG DEAL

4. justi01

justi01 Haxor

If you're interested in keeping this going, take this shit to a PM and invite the other admins if you want. I don't mind having another convo to spam up.

5. Maher90

Maher90 Catapult Fodder

wow justi..you delude yourself I don't care if you removed my VIP or..you want to permaban me off Beo but i was just showing how Deceiving you are :B): cause in the end..you own my ass on server

6. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Since you didn't make a PM about this, I'll say just continue it here.

Granted, I did say it in probably the most dickish way possible. I apologise for that. Although, in the end, it's Beo's server, so it's his choice. I suppose I'd have to be a bitch and deal with it Beo was to put you back as a VIP.

P.S, admin's are only normal dudes. We don't "own" anyone and I really don't expect anyone to think of it that way. I'm not gonna ban you for saying a few cuss words in an arguement. :)

Beef likes this.
  7. Maher90

Maher90 Catapult Fodder

although i could continue abusing this against and be a dick too..but i accept your apologie but the whole argument wasn't about my VIP,but it was about your hatred against me for no reason

P.S..you continued it here..so who's the bad now? :rollseyes:

8. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Meh, we've already broken that PM rule, so balls to it. :)

Na, I don't go 'round hating people for no reason, and over the internet? Too much time and effort for that really. I honestly didn't think you'd make a good VIP. If I did hate you, I'd have been a lot more dickish to you before this VIP crap started happening. Trust me, I'm a real prick when it comes to people I hate. You are not one of them. :p

UnnamedPlayer and Froghead48 like this.
  9. Maher90

Maher90 Catapult Fodder

ah well...i am a learning kid justi..fortunatly! i can "Learn" from my mistakes,i don't go round anymore crying to big guys about a thing happen to me also i showed you justi that i am not a douchebag afterall you just had to wait that's all but forget that it's good we fixed that again :)

10. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

TAKE IT TO PM, YA FUCKS.

Hella, justi01, GalenMarek and 4 others like this.
  11. Gerald

Gerald Bison Rider

maybe we should vote for vips...

Maher90 likes this.
  12. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I don't like the idea of VIPs, personally... At least, the votekick immunity.

13. Maher90

Maher90 Catapult Fodder

well,bonesauce the best thing i find in my VIP is ping immunity damn mom's cooking videos were always cutting me off!

i am with what Gerald said,Admins ONLY should be allowed on voting for VIP granting

14. Almost_Flying_Duck

Almost_Flying_Duck Builder Stabber

Because it's their game, if someone wanna be starting something they need to be prepared to face everyone else.

I don't want any server to be like L4D/TF2 where someone is kicked just for no legit reason, but kick immunity is just as bad.

15. Maher90

Maher90 Catapult Fodder

well duck if you faced the people and their kind of topics..i am sure you wouldn't said the same :QQ:

and i didn't really care if i had kick immunity,because in the end they are going to report me to any admin and he will just get off my vip and permaban me so i really didn't put any much attention to kick immunity however,it could help in very..very bad situations X3

16. Grunnt

Grunnt Catapult Fodder

Hey Beo & admin pals, thanks for offering and managing these servers, they're my favorite place to play!

Hella, copper40, ravenguard19 and 2 others like this.
  17. Almost_Flying_Duck

Almost_Flying_Duck Builder Stabber

That's some nice back pedaling there, man. You really might be one of my favorites, in a weird way. Glad I could help with the ping immunity, Beo.

cakeboss.PNG

Maher90 likes this.
  18. Villekille707

Villekille707 Shipwright

I was wondering if it would be possible for me to be a VIP? I'm propably a trust worthy person (you tell me :D). I've seen many of you admins playing and Beo sometimes even some guards and some of you might know me. I could atleast help to make the server better. :)

19. Gerald

Gerald Bison Rider

a vip is just immune to sonme things...

20. Villekille707

Villekille707 Shipwright

Yeah, but still would it be possible for me to be a VIP?

Mods: jackitch