1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

FBB, I just had a genius idea. If you locked this thread, no-one would be able to say goodbye in the right place, and so nobody would ever be able to leave. I know, I know, I'm just too clever for my own good.

2. superpokes

superpokes Bison Rider

We need to kill Hella harder!

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Too clever by half. :rollseyes:

Actually, the idea has merit, but I suspect that Kyzak would have things to say to me if I did. :p

4. Hella

Well then. Now I can actually post here with reason, how fun!

Tomorrow, I shall be temporarily defecting to Devon, the delightful nether regions of the UK, whereupon I shall likely not be in particularly regular contact with the rest of you fine concomitants. I may appear sporadically, although that's also unlikely, as not only is there an amazing beach nearby, but it is a seaside town, and I plan on re-reading through at least some of the Lord of the Rings before the end of the week.

I expect at least something interesting for me to read when I get back.

FuzzyBlueBaron and SirSammy like this.
  5. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Sounds wonderful. :) Hopefully we'll have the first tutes up before you get back (here's hoping I'm not being overly optimistic :P).

6. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Gonna disappear for another week, starting tomorrow.

7. FuzzyBlueBaron

8. ShadowFire2010

ShadowFire2010 Haxor

Hi i have been away for 6 months school and and odd jobs have taken up time but now i am here to stay some of you might know me i hang around in irc and have a few interesting ideas

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  9. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

I'm leaving for an hour this morning. Goodbye, KAG, my love. :(

Chinizz likes this.
  10. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

I'll never forget you.

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  11. Hella

I'm back now. Did you fail, FBB? I'm guessing you did, because you didn't have me readily available for your marvellous team of jolly good fellows. :3

12. FuzzyBlueBaron

Yup, I failed. :QQ:

Mostly though it's Wonkyth's fault for getting Skyrim and not letting me use his comp because he's glued to it. :huh?:

(Oh. And. Welcome back... =p)

13. afroman1

afroman1 Join Afro's invisible RTDM group for updates. Donator

leaving kag for good. well pretty much my entire computer its been fun made friends and i wish u guys the best of luck with kag its gonna be played by millions 1 day :)

also i uploaded some files if anyone ever wants to start the invisible melee server again .

14. FuzzyBlueBaron

Sorry to hear you're leaving, but cheers for the files. Go well in whatever you find yourself doing instead of KAG! ;)

15. Smokeybacon

Smokeybacon Superdreadnought Donator

I'm back from sorting out graduation and moving and stuff, and will hopefully be online more often now.

16. FuzzyBlueBaron

Swerman = Swedish + German? Mebbe? :huh?:

Anywho, great to finally have you on the forums--even if you've already been playing so long you should be giving me tips. :p Seriously though, it's always nice when long-time players find their way to the forums. :) It's nice for the newbies to have more experience to draw from and it's nice for old fags to have another experienced voice in discussions. Here's hoping to see a lot more of you about the place! ;)

Adinxs and Terracotta like this.
  17. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Hey Terracotta I think I saw you ingame?
    Or just a Familiar name :p

18. FuzzyBlueBaron

Haha. :D

Fuzzy or FBB works just fine. Forum Dominatrix is for when I get out the Infract-o-Hammerâ„¢ and/or give some miscreant a verbal lashing. ;)

Antman likes this.
  19. FuzzyBlueBaron

No, but it makes a funny sound when I hit people. :p
    (Plus I don't have to put together a case file for Kouji as to why I banned someone outright).
    :3

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  20. Hella

Hehe, I forgot that FBB is a comparative newfag. ^_^

Mods: Gurin