1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

explain the rules? in order to get the password you have to read the rules, its a locked server people who come on an troll don't get pity.

2. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

Like I said in the admin chat, hide the password in the rules. I just saw the first post again and the password was moved to the first sentence.

Madbow and Gofio like this.
  3. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I don't know how a Whitelist could work, but this is a really fantastic idea that can be tweaked without rulebreakers.

4. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

I was on here earlier today, and I have got to say...
    Jesus. It was chaos. There was literally ZERO RP, it was just a giant four-way TDM.

Gofio and Bammboo like this.
  5. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

The best part of this game is when you are in the ORC faction and you said you team up with the Dwarvens and You buy a grenade and say " I TEAM UP WITH THE ELVENS NOW ! ALL DWARVES MUST DIE! "
    BOOOM TRAITOR WINS lol

6. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

Still there's chaos.

7. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

maybe change the password and start to PM to others who you can trust, but i agree doing the whitelist as well

Gofio likes this.
  8. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

Kids such as meeren(running randomly, deathmatching) and sanguion(lol i evolved from orc to human olo) are obiviously running game. There should be really white list and applications for it.

9. Kryotos

Kryotos Bison Rider

I Agree with Worm. Yesterday, I built a Keg room, and blue attacked us just for the fun, and the pleasure to destroy thing (approximately 15 kegs and 50 grenades ). Bad. A selection must be done, I think, If we want to keep a nice game.

10. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

Either whitelist or hiding the password in the rules. All these people that troll around and ruin the game just bother to read the first sentence and that's it, but where's the password? The first damn sentence.

11. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

its not lousy, there are a lot of people that simply dont understand that its roleplay.
    those people arent very strategic and spoil the fun for the rest of us.
    they just grab a hammer and start hitting people.

sorry, Ill not be here for a week!
    imma go france!

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!
    do you addies WANT idiots that ignore the rules or something?

maybe start a conversation with the pass, and invite people who read the rules only.
    solves everything, right?
    </br>--- merged: Aug 10, 2012 8:17 AM ---</br>
    Id like to add Ej to the list..
    although he does not REALLY do anything wrong, he's kinda spoiling the fun by acting stupid.
    (the elves fire a warning shot, he starts WW3)
    EDIT: oops, thought it was blacklist.. lol

12. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Well I'm going away untl the 28th (12th-28th) and I am leaving some people with the VPS details. Before I leave I will change the password.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 10, 2012 9:11 AM ---</br>
    Also the spoilers in the first post have failed.

delankski likes this.
  13. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

from this joyable server turned into a most shittiest server ever is -.- noone reads the rules, all just kills and when i say peace huge massive of bitches come on me. This will be the last time i will be on the server untill the password changes and there will be whitelist or so :>:(:

Froghead48 likes this.
  14. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Seriously! The server is getting full of DERPS that doesn't know "THE RULES" "THE MECHANICS"...
    -_- And they don't even know what's RP , and they Chat without "(( ))". :(
    (Some derps only)

Froghead48 likes this.
  15. aattss

aattss Shopkeep Stealer

I feel like Hawk's roleplay avoided this problem by having a whole lot of teams. Also, they had a zombie team as well.

Froghead48 likes this.
  16. rocky4321

rocky4321 Horde Gibber

what i experienced on this server :

When I came, I was shock with the people throwing bombs everywhere, damaged buildings and dead people.

I screamed to them and explain what roleplay is and such.. I didnt stop until they listens.

I started putting Orcs back to their base.. because it was greifed by the previous Elves..

So I ask everyone to actually go to their respective place...and so they did.. tho Elves adopted Human.. since the Plains are totally wrecked...

It was peaceful now, Elves giving woods to the other races who come by and ask. Orc starting a good new base. Dwarf starting to repair their mountain castle. Human living behind Elves. Roleplay was going well.

After awhile . We can hear people want some action... .so all races agreed to the idea of ARENA..(which was also added to our roleplay scene)

me,some elves and Grim made an awesome arena...there ,races fight for fun...I think that was actually fun ^_^..

here is a pic of it(on this pic.. there is some damage walls inside the arena caused by some battles, tho it is repaired every round)
    [​IMG]

but then the action got so intense that people just disobey ARENA's rules... fighting came back outside the ARENA

then WAR started again....I want to calm them down.. but people cant resist their anger because of their buildings getting wrecked as well...

Our tree houses fell down, made by humans and my fellow elves D: ... Orc's underground base was stacked with stones...I dunno what happend with dwarves though ....

people are not listening and doesn't want PEACE DD:..

a Dwarf (rockmin) told me to follow him... he showed me the arena...

what I saw was broken walls...lanterns missing.. the "ARENA" lettering above the arena was damage...
    The Arena became literally dark and damaged..

That broke my heart D: ... all those PEACE .. all those fun that we actually worked together.. was just depleted by the new comers and Trolls ...

I go back to our base with a sorrowful face.

then I quit.

TL;DR

>.> i want a whitelist or an admin to actually control stuff

17. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

actually the feeling when you're typing and being killed is very ANNOYING!
    the server needs more control, and in every war that is starting the whole RP is being ruined.
    I don't want wars , Trading and Making a New World is better and Thieves(CRIMES) are much better than war for every faction. And after one Faction won the war, it points now to SPAWN Killing.
    They talk "Modernly", they should talk like the old ages.
    Instead of saying "REBUILT THIS SHIT" they should say "Repair our kingdom!" .
    -_- Dang those (some) players, didn't read the rules.
    Trolls are spreading.
    (Except Traitors , they're not included on trolling. Some Traitors are serious Traitors)

The FUN is being ruined.
    War is just getting started everytime the server starts. (After a few minutes)

There should be VIPs.

EDIT: There should be jails :) And once crime has been committed archers and knights will keep their eye on the suspect and the suspect must go inside the jail.<< IMPROVE THIS.

Froghead48 likes this.
  18. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Today I raised an army of bandits and we laid seige to the dwarves and orcs. Was pretty awesome.

Managed to stick to the whole RP-ing thing too.

19. Why didn't you mention how the IRC crew took over the whole map yesterday :-(?

bandits4life

20. Raelian

Raelian Bison Rider

delankski likes this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.