1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. TheGrimReaper

TheGrimReaper Catapult Fodder

me,some elves and Grim made an awesome arena...there ,races fight for fun...I think that was actually fun ^_^..

here is a pic of it(on this pic.. there is some damage walls inside the arena caused by some battles, tho it is repaired every round)
    [​IMG]

but then the action got so intense that people just disobey ARENA's rules... fighting came back outside the ARENA

then WAR started again....I want to calm them down.. but people cant resist their anger because of their buildings getting wrecked as well...

Our tree houses fell down, made by humans and my fellow elves D: ... Orc's underground base was stacked with stones...I dunno what happend with dwarves though ....

people are not listening and doesn't want PEACE DD:..

a Dwarf (rockmin) told me to follow him... he showed me the arena...

what I saw was broken walls...lanterns missing.. the "ARENA" lettering above the arena was damage...
    The Arena became literally dark and damaged..

That broke my heart D: ... all those PEACE .. all those fun that we actually worked together.. was just depleted by the new comers and Trolls ...

I go back to our base with a sorrowful face.

then I quit.

TL;DR
    *sad face* it was nice when I left
    That's really sad, I was lucky because I left before all that happened, It was great while it lasted though. I think we should make an arena again if we can, a larger one, so that more people can fight at once, less people will wait, get bored and mess around, sending everything into chaos.
    >.> i want a whitelist or an admin to actually control stuff[/quote]
    </br>--- merged: Aug 10, 2012 1:08 PM ---</br>
    I think people would prefer it if you didn't do it. It gets ridiculous when the bandit faction is far larger than any of the other factions and doesn't give a shit about peace, when the majority of players would prefer relative stability. maybe a balance could be reached if your faction was smaller and you stopped enlisting because a few bandits picking on travellers is realistic, and a massive faction of them is not.

Madbow and delankski like this.
  2. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I was playing with Jerloch, Wang Chi, and Menthane and we managed to build a sturdy fortess with a watchtower and spikepit. We stuck to the whole Roleplaying idea as well. I don't know how hard a Whitelist would be, but it wouldn't be such a bad idea unless you just wanted to make a "Troll" race and have the four factions fend from them.

3. TheGrimReaper

TheGrimReaper Catapult Fodder

I think people should get exiled if they are bandits, so that all factions can target them, they should wear black so everyone knows they are a good-for-nothing.

4. TheDirtySwine

I think it would be way easier making a race like that. They wouldn't have builder class so they couldn't grief!

TheGrimReaper likes this.
  5. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

right i was on again, it sucked. I made a public hunting lodge which was just a wood box with a quarters and an archery. five minutes in every team in the game tried to siege it, and my own just used it as a staging ground for a war. When everyone got the message and all the trolls finally got kick an elf claimed ownership of it and killed me. Being fairly pissed about the constant trollings and wars I start shouting at the elf with out doing the ((OOC)) thing and was kicked. GET MORE DAMN ADMINS SO WE CAN HAVE FUN LIKE ON HAWK!

Froghead48 likes this.
  6. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I'm not sure how it isn't realistic. Once it gets to be that size it starts to be something like a mongolian horde. There were lots of them!

7. aattss

aattss Shopkeep Stealer

Yeah. I was building this peaceful thingamajig at the spawn that was intended to be akin to the UN, but then this dwarf came and killed me and destroyed everything.

8. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

i think he means "bandits" is the wrong word for it, you lead more of a warband or a horde.

9. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I didn't stick around long enough last night to see that happen :(

bandits4life

We started as bandits... But eventually enough joined us to become a horde :)

10. TheDirtySwine

Haha! I didn't know Shad played! I'll have to kill you in the future!
    Watch out!

11. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

I find it tiresome when I build a house and three people have to be frozen by admins for attacking it and a horde of others have to be told its just my house not a fort. Most of the wars on the server don't have a point or a rp reason at all.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 10, 2012 1:50 PM ---</br>
    I'm in favor of hiding the password a little better in the rules as well, and instead of a while list how about a blacklist for trolls?

12. TheDirtySwine

So if a person's named gets mentioned enough they are subject to kick or ban? I like the sound of that!

13. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Wrost server ever, dumbass are kicking all the world without reason, and the d***a** of starsoccer ( Traitor griefing ) say : KICK ASUMAGIC and all the world kick me -_-

After i spawn in the elf tent, and they attack me.. And after i go in 1 of their tower, and starsoccer ( Always this big idiot ) say : KICK ASUMAGIC like an idiot, i get kicked! And after justi too is kicking me!

It's the wrost server, only because it's full of idiots!

Froghead48 likes this.
  14. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

i second this

Froghead48 likes this.
  15. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

I have 5 (Some 2 words combined to 1) words for you My fellow sarcastic friend.

You RP like an Idiot.

(Sorry to say)

EDIT: We allowed you to leave but you bomb'ed us, I'm killed by that bomb of yours.
    And I was climbing through the Dwarven's tower inside our fortress the forest you jump'ed on me I was killed because I fell down too high.
    You used an Emoticon ( :p ) , you look like trolling. How could you possibly delete these Happenings?

16. Asu

If you want to see idiots kicking all, go on this server.

Just because password here, they think they can be dumbass -_-

Edit :
    -> Delanski :
    All your team attacked me ( You too ) when i spawned in your outpost.
    Revenge, just. I like push enemies x)

And the bomb in your tower, my brother used my computer when i'm in the toilets -_- Sorry for that.

17. Raelian

Raelian Bison Rider

AsuMagic you spawned in the elves area and started killing people for no reason. It's only normal that people retaliated on the psycho dwarf... the second time yes, it was regrettable since we had a few trigger happy elves aswell, I tried to stop them but some still let loose an arrow then you killed us with a bomb and started killing the nearby orc for no reason.

If that is how you RP, by killing randomly, then I'm glad that you got kicked. You have no place on such a server and that goes double for anyone else who thinks they can log in and become trigger happy.

rocky4321 and delankski like this.
  18. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

Asumagic, stop arguing, you was acting like an idiot.

delankski and Froghead48 like this.
  19. Asu

Realian :
    Hahahaha! They attacked me when i spawned in their outpost, 4 times and i killed your elves for go outside -_-
    Stop being idiot

Worm :
    You say that just because i hate you when you griefed and when i had screen shots, i don't reported you, be happy -_-

20. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

1. Considered TROLLING. Enemies? I'm your enemy? We declared peace with dwarves. -_-
    2. Are you telling the truth? And by the way how could you know that you're being kicked?
    By the way How can you say this if your brother used your computer "After i spawn in the elf tent, and they attack me.. And after i go in 1 of their tower, and starsoccer ( Always this big idiot ) say : KICK ASUMAGIC like an idiot, i get kicked! And after justi too is kicking me! "

Worm and rocky4321 like this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.