1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Any reason i got banned?
    just wondering. i joined, 5 sec later i got banned.

2. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Read the description and rules on page 1 to find the security key.

3. aattss

aattss Shopkeep Stealer

It's a different gamemode. Also, you have to read the rules first to get the password or join the server.

4. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

You were probably just ping-banned :( sorry for the inconvenience.

5. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

In Hawk's Server we used to have a thief (bandit) faction which had very underpowered knights and archers, they were played by random killers but they would get killed fast and then leave. That's how we used to get rid of the non-RPers in Hawk's.

TheGrimReaper likes this.
  6. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

I think a new race should be added.
    "Trolls".

Froghead48 likes this.
  7. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

To the last to post on the 13th page :
    This server has got an password -_-.
    Uncheck [Passworded]

8. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I had a wonderful 4 hours being the dwarven king! I made allies and destroyed the Humans and Orcs for attacking the elves. As soon as we made peace the elves started attacking the humans, so I got about ten men with kegs to destroy the elves. I. Think the dwarves are overpowered considering we easily wiped out all 3 races and managed to withstand enemy attacks

Froghead48 likes this.
  9. aattss

aattss Shopkeep Stealer

I wish that there could be a peaceful race. I was thinking along the lines of something like this:

Builders have 8 hearts but couldn't attack. They also can't build spikes, team doors, or trap bridges.
    Knights have 10 hearts and have a better shield and their charge attack has further knockback but they don't do any damage
    Archers have 6 hearts and are faster and like knights have further knockback but like knights don't do damage

This would create a faction which you should only play if you don't want to fight. Also, other factions would be discouraged from trying to kill them. As such, it would be a lot less likely that someone in the faction declares war or something, and they could build unhindered. They can then build for the benefit of all without getting attacked, and their knights could possibly prevent anyone from breaking in. However, it would be difficult for them to abuse it.

P.S. You might want to prevent these guys from buying kegs.

10. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Yesterday i'm the king of the Men team :rollseyes:

I think builders mustn't build team doors or trap bridges now! Because Elves / Orcs team can't use this.
    Knights.. Bad idea..
    Archers, .., Can't make that now! Archers can't be faster for run.

11. aattss

aattss Shopkeep Stealer

I suspect it also had something to do with how you guys outnumbered the rest of the server if I remember correctly.

12. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

There were quite a lot of enemies until everyone decided to join me. But still Dwarves can work with stone, kegs, catas, bombs, and all that stuff

13. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

well just had another BS game where the humans got the forest which is againstthe rules but why would a moderator actully do anything about that. Instaed he said ""TO BAD". Then I got kicked for refusing to have peace with the humans and continueing revolting. Then I joined back and we had a tready with humans and I siad it was bullshit and attacked humans and started revolt and got kicked for that.

So yea the moderators actully got learn something. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO NOT FOLLOW YOUR CLASS AND BE AN OUTCAST. its part of the game. you dont kick people for doing that. really you guys are so stupid. Its a total joke that I dont want peace and because I didnt listen he kicked me. which not to mention he was a human so of course it was in his best interest. Honestly you need some real moderators that know the rules and actully follow them instead of just not caring/making up their own rules.

EDIT: Almost forgot the rule that if you typing you cant be killed if 1 person follows that youd be lucky

@ Flamingdragon96: yes moleramsi is one of the many moderators that dont follow the rules them self. Honestly the best time to play if you are gonna is when realigan or w.e. his name is. when he is online he is a much better moderator and follows most if not all the rules.

14. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

starsoccer, would that mod/admin be Mole? Ramsi ? I've been seeing a few mods that do not follow the rules, such as 1 important rule for RP which is the double paranthesis (how are we suppose to know you're not talking RP). Since they don't follow that rule then they don't apply it to the players, meaning we have tons of people talking OOC without (( )).

Froghead48 likes this.
  15. aattss

aattss Shopkeep Stealer

I wish it was possible to build a pub of neutrality where those of all races could rp without just killing eachother. Unfortunately, every time I tried someone would kill me. I still want the pub more than I do the pub of infinite one-night stands.

I think a pub might be more successful if one person from each race participated in it.

16. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

aattss: that is a great Idea but like you said everyone just kills you for no reason and destoys it. Im gonna consider hosting my own RP server.

17. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

Now I know why there was chaos.

Froghead48 and TheGrimReaper like this.
  18. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

right im going on the server as i type to give it a third and possibly final try, wish me luck

starsoccer9 likes this.
  19. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

Good luck mad bow but i wont expect much. if your in peace time ill give it 20mins if its war id give ya 5mins

20. jimbo_funny

jimbo_funny Catapult Fodder

be banned for kill a orc who were killing but then hear made pace so give wood did was kill then i what back then banned because break my holy tree (elf trees) so kill him then i was banned and bit upset because every thing kill me but of i hunt any thing i banned and i was role play (bit but because spawn killer and killer peolpe witing and ever one in way hope get unbanned not sure thx for reading this know wont get unbanned because got no warning no kick got banned hammer to face :(

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.