1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

The only reason I "banned" you is because A. You declared war, not your faction.

Overlord likes this.
  2. Duccio_Auditore

Duccio_Auditore Catapult Fodder

there should be a minecraft server like this but it wouldn't work. unless there was a kag mod for minecraft... this is a very good server though

3. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

someone should not bekicked/banned for disagreeing with their fraction. That is the whole point of RP that ppl dont have to all agree on something. just like half the dwarfs could start war while the other half dont. So are you gonna go and kick all the dwarfs that started war because "they declared war, not the fraction as a whole"

4. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

I understand you, but you have to realise that when one person declares war, everybody will start attacking each other. It is something that we are trying to fix, so please bear with us.

xChapx likes this.
  5. kuulness

kuulness Tree Planter

Dude, i was walking to the dwarf base and you tried to kill me, and you kept tryin to kill me after wards (for revenge?) and the when ALL the races and ALL the ORCS deacided to team up and kill the dwarfs, you still tried to kill me.

Every orc was telling you to stop killing the humans and I. "I got banned for no reason" dont quit your day job.

6. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

Look i won't deny this server has potential, but if its open for over 10 people you need more man power than you have. Fix the few bugs the server has, recruit AN ARMY of guards and admins or just make the server hold less! until these are done there will ALWAYS be trolling.

Froghead48 likes this.
  7. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

that is not true at all. if people have the slightest idea of how a kingdom works then thier would be no problem. There are 4 kings. only the kings can start/end war. if some random guy screams war with the humans everyone knows not to listen to him because he isnt king.

Also your reasoning of if 1 person declares war its a free for all isnt right at all. thats like saying because i screamed war we are all gonna kill each other. so when the humans see me and only me attack they are gonna think its a war? I have personally done that multiple times and what ends up happening is they guy i killed or hurt says "WTF" then either the king says oo he is an outcast or dont follow his actions or w.e.. This actully happened in a game where asumagic attacked the elves for no reason and the human and elve king talked and said how he doesnt follow orders and is an outcast.

MADBOW: we need a whitelist this would solve everything. if you do something wrong then done bam banned. its so simple

8. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

Your are 100% right, but sometimes people who just want to troll or don't care will listen to that person, and when more people start attacking it doesn't end well.

There might be a whitelist coming soon also.

starsoccer9 likes this.
  9. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

Thats the whole point. so one guy starts and then everyone says yea this guys right and attack and he becomes the new king. This is how the world works. 2 ppl disagree and then everyone follows. their are cheifs and indians(metaphor my teacher used to say).

I trully hope that the whitelist comes soon. It would make it alot better. and when moderators arent online it will still be fun

EDIT: btw when you get the chance wanna unban me

10. Rusher

Rusher Catapult Fodder

Anyaway i got a lot fun in this new server mode, but need fix some issues like :

You can hit yours allies, or they can block you... in fight,
    In Middle ages if you kill one member of your family, you need a revenge or you family get weak stats in society... (free will to kill assa sins or PKs)
    ORCS its not Trolls or Sherek, dont hate them...(purple color? you serious?)

If possible unban me :>D

starsoccer9 likes this.
  11. kuulness

kuulness Tree Planter

[Sugestion]

I think part of the reason dwarfs win wars is becuase of their positon and natrual defence, mabey in the next map the mountins will be in the center

Ej likes this.
  12. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

2 players on my team declared with me, and 3 or 4 of the Dwarves did, and why not ban the dwarves sitting AT the right spawn tower gang-raping people?
    2EDIT: Also, every other faction except 2 orcs declared (the orcs were rubbing themselves on the dwarves wall, I don't know either) because the dwarves claimed half the map and were killing everyone.

13. BlackKlit

BlackKlit Shopkeep Stealer

Yeah, dwarves are some kinda overpowered in game. They just grow in numbers exponencially and finally get off fuck all plain fractions=(
    Important: Orcs NEEED underground base! Without this orcs build base on the surface, but this doesn't complicate with RP, and also there is a lot of troubles. I saw a lot as orcs were just wiped out when attacked both by humans and dwarves, and there was no way to save yourself if you were orc. I want great dungeons where orcs can dwell. :B): Next, elves shouldn't use stone as dwarves shouldn't use wood. How about stone doors? Also we really need neutral monsters whese live on the surface in numbers. We will hunt them, we will make corovans caravans and have additional fun instead of endless wars. P.S. Teamchat will be cool. Real teamchat with no extra fractions interrupting your speech. And.. maybe make a rule to change clantag to "human", '"dwarf", "elf" or "orc" compatible to player's fraction? It will make some clarity into game chat=)

Invaders likes this.
  14. It's not like dwarfs only has a pimpin base. They also have KNIGHTS WITH 4 HEARTS. Seriously, wtf? It's the dumbest thing in the world. And no, lack of archers isn't enough to balance it.

Shadlington and delankski like this.
  15. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

This server sucks now alot without any whitelist :>:(: some bitches dont know how to play -.- I went to the elves kingdom and asked to help me rebuild my kingdom offering them gold (Blue team greifed it alot :>:(: ) then they all killed me without an reason :>:(: so i just went to my home adn rebuilded it myself, at the same time, new player joined the game and came to the kingdom and said: ''I'll help you brother.'' I was happy and we together rebuild stuff and so on. meanwhile, other dwarvens killed elves. When i got stuff almost ready, there came elves with dwarvens and orcs and thye asked me to give them stone (at their base i saw whole bunch or stone there) but i said no that i wont give them stone. So asumagic came and teamkilled me, and they all together started to attack me BEACUZE I DIDNT GIVE THEM FUCKING STONE. So Asumagic started again greifing and then teamkilling etc. so i jsut left the fucking game -.-

starsoccer9 likes this.
  16. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

I agree AsuMagic Teamkilled the Dwarves , I told them not to allow AsuMagic inside the Elven base anymore.
    He's a traitor. And killing without reasons on your team. -_-

I don't agree that the server sucks.
    SOME RPers are not so good in RPing , like they don't know RP , Factions, etc...
    Don't blame the server dude, BLAME THE PEOPLE who deserves to be blamed!
    Peace dwarven creature.

Froghead48 likes this.
  17. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

OMG You do not understand! Raising darkness elves attacked without reason, I team killed him! But after, when pinx would share the stone, raising attacked again! Then the elves killed us, then I thought he was raising, I wanted to kill him, but it was pinx!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?

18. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Why do kill me? i were friendly :>:(:

delankski likes this.
  19. SinZero

SinZero Haxor

All I can say is, this server is great.
    It's just the idiots and trolls that cause the problem, nothing else. I do question some people who attack without a reason, nonetheless it's all fun and enjoyable, also you need more admins to control and watch the troublemakers.

Peace to all races.

Froghead48 and delankski like this.
  20. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

This is now deathmatch server with 4 teams, not roleplay server. Good work admins for doing your work and for activity.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.