1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

And you starsoccer - stop making yourself idiot and saying you're king of kings.

FenrirITA likes this.
  2. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

im not an idiot. worm you are. you dont know how to roleplay and dont know how to read. you team kill for no reason.

3. FenrirITA

FenrirITA Base Burner

24 slot?Are you mad?It's too tiny!!!!!!!Extend it PLEASE!!!

IrishSmalls likes this.
  4. Actually had a decent game at like 3 in the morning this morning. I was king of the humans and we went from 2 people to an empire

screen-12-08-12-02-13-52.png

5. block57

block57 Catapult Fodder

give me password please?))
    i want to play on this server:3

6. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

server offline?

7. block57

block57 Catapult Fodder

8. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

wtf I cant seem to see it. on the server browser it isnt their but if i go to the server browser website it is

9. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

RolePlay feels like something new in the game :)
    And it is awesome.
    I feel like tired on CTF/TDM/ZF/SB/WAR modes for now.
    Roleplay changes the way we play.

FenrirITA likes this.
  10. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

The only way Elves can survive is to block off their forest with a fort, do not appoint a leader. Any major decision should be done with a vote, and give wood to those who come asking to get in the forest. If they refuse and just want to see the forest tell them that the spirits of the forest refuse to be around any race other than elf. This is the only way elves can survive and RP in peace, but remember to kick those randomers off the team. Also one more thing, keep 2-3 guards on the fort, there's always going to be some dumbass who doesn't say anything and just starts building a ladder up.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 12, 2012 4:58 PM ---</br>
    Nobody give this guy the password, he clearly didn't bother reading the rules so no password.

Raelian and FenrirITA like this.
  11. FenrirITA

FenrirITA Base Burner

What i say every fucking time,but no one listen to me!

12. SinZero

SinZero Haxor

Or make a alliance and make them help you defend and annihilate the opposition , We did that, we blocked it off before, they just laddered and tunneled through the wood, usually, we elves are attacked without a reason.

13. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

dude voting is stupid we vote for a leader. Everytime we have had a democracy its horrible nothing gets done. when we appoint a king the kingdom gets alot strong and we survive alot longer.

fenrirITA: your a moron just because someone disagrees with you doesnt mean you should team kill. team killing isnt allowed and is a bannable action

Rusher and Overlord like this.
  14. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

Yesterday I joined the game when there was only 1 elf, me and him started building the place up. Then another joined and we built even more, the forest looked great and we did everything I said on the above post. It resulted in no wars against elves in the entire match (possible? yup), later on many others who got tired of being killed by dwarves (clearly the orcs) joined the elf team so the fort guarding the entrance was packed with archers. We could literally rain arrows on anybody, but when our only human guard that had wanted to come in the forest for the whole match was finally given permission the server restarted... poor guy.

15. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

We did a council meeting that last last time,
    We had council and a forest warden.
    To be nominated as forest warden each must do a speech (Voluntary but should be in order)
    And I liked the elves on that time. Great speech heard from everybody.
    Others will vote for a forest warden. And guards are guarding the outside .
    Like a Real RP.
    I wish that moment will be repeated again :)
    (you know if people cooperates everything is in order)

16. randombeing95

randombeing95 Shopkeep Stealer

somebody will always break the alliance....and when it does get broken it isn't rp.The elves got the trees.They want it and since some don't want to rp getting or just charges in there.And when we kill them they want to say war?This doesn't happen all the time so it is cool.

17. IrishSmalls

IrishSmalls Bison Rider

Is the server down right now? I can't find it on the browser... :(

18. FenrirITA

FenrirITA Base Burner

Please shut up,a time you are the king,an everything get destroyed!We have civil war and other races take this opportunity to fuck our asses!
    Everytime I've played with a good elves team,not like you,we ahve peace,until some fucking races don't charge the fort.You shot everyone who approach like a orc,this is not RP,i say you to stop,but you keep on,and i shot you...I don't want a fucking war for your fault!

19. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

I'm sorry but I only get 300Gb bandwidth a month and am eating through that super fast- hence the need for donations to be able to upgrade server. I have got £1 so far but no idea who from.

I think I will make it £3 and £10 for VIP/Mod.

20. randombeing95

randombeing95 Shopkeep Stealer

Is the server up.I can't see it in the browser.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.