1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Not right now fixing some things

xChapx likes this.
  2. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I think the dude restarted it because the workshops don't work.

3. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

dude if you knew 1 thing or even knew how to read the rules they clearly state that elves should let no one in. I dont let anyone in and anyone who comes in i shoot on sight which is following the rules. you on the other hand let anyone walk into the woods just because and then if someone disagress with your view you shoot them.

Also as for my leadership it is amazing. when Im king stuff gets done like renforcing our whole castle when we have a democracy all the other nations just walk over us like we are nothing

4. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I was on your server and i had just joined. I was gathering wood and suddenly i was banned. Why?

5. xChapx

xChapx Ballista Bolt Thrower

the only bad thing of this is taht you need to tell your target that you are an assasin and you are going to kill them , because if you kill someone without telling them a thing they would take it as a random kill and war start and stuff

BlackKlit likes this.
  6. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Trust me when I say this, VH, but don't let people buy admin powers. Only allow people you know and have learnt to trust onto your team of moderators, all there will be a plethora of instances where abuse of power will take place.

jerloch likes this.
  7. FenrirITA

FenrirITA Base Burner

Have you ever see a film or read a book in which an elf shot someone that just is entering his forest?I don't,they talk,and then if the stranger doesn't listen us we can shoot them,but when someone approch the gates,you says:"Go away" if he don't go away you shot,you make problems in this way,but you don't want to understand that!Elves don't act like that,you are playing another races,not the elves,switch back to the dwarves!

BlackKlit likes this.
  8. TheCrusader

TheCrusader Shopkeep Stealer

Too true.
    This is a great server. However, I feel the admins should be on more often to supervise us, there should be a bandit/thief clan, and a different map with water. (Dwarves should be slower, so it balances, and orcs should be slightly faster but only have 2 hearts so again, it balances out)
    Oh and don't forget to get some sprites!

FenrirITA likes this.
  9. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

TheCrusader a lot of that is only possible with the scripting update, I think...

and Hella I need help with payment otherwise the server can't run- and atm I'm getting no donations, bar one. And admin and mod are different, mods- can't kick/ban people.

10. TheCrusader

TheCrusader Shopkeep Stealer

Changing speed and hearts is easy. You just into the classes of the team in rules and there should be a way to change the speed and hearts fairly easy... I don't know how to add a new team or create a water map (There are water maps though that are player made, so it shouldn't be too hard)
    EDIT: My mistake, I thought you could edit speed easily in the rules :(

11. Beo

Beo Bison Rider Tester

Yo so whats the difference between VIP and Mod then.. You didn't specified it and you want a money.

12. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

VIP get priority access to the server. Mod is moderator.

Any news on when the server is getting back up?

13. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Oh, ok. I was just making a statement from knowledge, and the fact that the line between administrator and moderator can be heavily blurred on some servers. If I had the money available, I would help with the costs, because this server has been the best attempt at roleplaying yet.

If you want water on some maps but not all, then those which you don't want water on can have the water level set basically at the very bottom of the map.

14. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

I didn't know about speed. Water you can only set globally for every map not per map. Also VIPs will have ping kick immunity, right to start a vote and reserved place (important now with limited seating).

Mods will have all that plus access to the RP PM where we suggest ideas etc... Be able to freeze people but not ban. Although if abused they will become a VIP. By donating more you're also allowing more player slots and a better VPS.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 12, 2012 6:23 PM ---</br>
    Back up now- it is strangely crashing every now and again.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 12, 2012 6:27 PM ---</br>
    I can save it in .kag file names- water that is. And thanks Hella.

15. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

dude i never shoot when they walk up unless they are an enemy. if they walk up and slash the gate then yea im shooting. if you walk up and say hello i wont shoot. as soon as you build a ladder/damage my game or dont listen then you get shot. Also you have killed me many times for many differnt reasons. For shooting someone attacking the gate, for attacking the enemy, for attacking humans, for being an elf outcast,for being king,for not being a democracy

Van: I told you like 5 times i have a vps and could probally host the server for you. im almost 100% sure i have unlimited bandwith

Also I think im gonna donate but i want to be able to atleast kick people/ban for 10mins. their are alot of bandits i would kick

16. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Can we talk about the VPS you have when I get back from holiday- as that wiould be awesome :D Like CPU and RAM. Also doing well as a mod means you are on the fast track for admin.

17. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

:argh:

Big Map does that.

18. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

If I could know how to host KAG and unlock ports... I could host server, I got 2MB/s of pure upload, and computer specifications in signature :)

19. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Worm is saying reality :p

To delanski :
    Just you said during 1 month my brother don't picked up my laptop when i'm in toilets for grief -_-
    Well, forget all this.

Edit : Worm, your computer is very slow.:eek:

20. Sarkalest

Sarkalest Shark Slayer

Damn it. Full server.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.