1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. FenrirITA

FenrirITA Base Burner

You are a liar,i've see you shooting someone that hasn't reach the gate,and i've never tried to kill you when you are a king,i only talked with you,worm killed you,and the other time I've shoot to you because you shoot people that hasn't reach the gate and for not being democracy,the other reason you've mentioned above are bullshit,maybe i've killed you when we are fighting against enemy,but that was accidentally shot,i've said sorry after.

2. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

yea i guess it sucks tho since its only 24 ppl now instead of 40. Also i think ill bail on donating if im gonna give a server lol.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 12, 2012 7:34 PM ---</br>
    dude if you shot my by accident then you really gotta learn how to aim you "by accident" killed me probbaly 5 or 6 times. The only time I shoot someone not at the gate is if they are an enemy which at the time they were to me. Remeber one game i was banished from the elf kingdom. so i can do w.e. i want as long as i follow the rules which i did.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 12, 2012 7:35 PM ---</br>
    dude just because you were kicked/banned doesnt mean you gotta hate me. you know its true. you would run into the elf forest and destroy/attack people for no reason at all

3. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Also Worm I have 11MB/s 'pure upload speed'

4. johncarterminime2

johncarterminime2 Shopkeep Stealer

can u guys change the player max limit higher cuz its always full and i cant join D:<

5. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

I say, the max limit is fine. if anything, it should stay the same. more people = less roleplay. less people=easier to moderate imho.

6. johncarterminime2

johncarterminime2 Shopkeep Stealer

it takes forever for me to join the game D:
    </br>--- merged: Aug 12, 2012 8:05 PM ---</br>
    i see it says reserved spots, does that mean i can reserve me a spot on the server ahead of time?

7. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Great increase in the minds of people. They are roleplaying! Still a few issues here and there but still great. Now if I could join...

8. Rusher

Rusher Catapult Fodder

Orcs need doors, dwarfs have doors( most important thing), 5 hearts and castle finish with rocks and great number of resources....ORCS dont have nothing... just one pit with mud...(so unfair with little ORcs) ..dwafs more stronger than ORCS??? i never see that...

Men have doors too, elvens can climb trees..:skull:

BlackKlit and Ne3zy like this.
  9. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

It's already been discussed, really, that dwarves are overpowered, but it's better to wait until the next update and the additional class customisation that will be possible. Orcs will doubtless become reasonably good at a later date, but it's worth waiting rather than repeating the general consensus so many times. ;_;

10. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

Its impossible to join the server now :(

11. Lieber

Gives an incentive to donate and get VIP I guess.

12. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

ORCS are scum and basiclly always end up fighting and becoming bandits. so they deserve nothing.

Personally i think the elves are so underpowered. they need an extra heart or something. if anyone attacks them they basiclly loose. I have had vast empire and people walk through it and destroy it like its nothing. It would be very cool in a future update if you could make elf wood stronger then others wood

FenrirITA likes this.
  13. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

I built the first ever council chamber I think with a friend.

14. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Not Possible.

15. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

will be possible when the update finally comes

16. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Not here yet though.

:>

17. Lieber

Wish it was here already.

18. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

You better have the server up more often when the update comes young miss.

Madbow and Froghead48 like this.
  19. pokeblue

pokeblue Catapult Fodder

im really loving the server and was wondering how i could donate and if i did what i would get?

20. Rusher

Rusher Catapult Fodder

I get sick and tired when Admin server put kid with moderator status,
    TotalnoobPotato ban me for 10 min ,

Reason : Be KILLED BY ELVENS WITH NO REASON...

ITs simple i go to elven place to talk with him, when i up stairs started shot me (for nothing i get orc builder ) i got killed and stolen. ..

i say to newbie Potato.. hey this guys kill me with no reason and dont have war... hey say ok and nothing happen..( i lost my resouces 250 stones and 200 wood to elvens)..

later i walking in the valey and this guy again come and killed me .. ( again just to stolen me)

i change to knight and killed him and get my resources back ... and GET BANNED FOR THIS!!!!

this fuking mod are retard? yeah i think so...
    LOGS TO PROVE IT :
    Before he banned me look what XChqx Elvens SAY :
    NOOB MOD :
    [21:36:45] <[CODE xChapx> ((kick rusher he is randomly killing people))
    [21:37:05] <TotalPotato> ((Rusher what is your defence>))
    [21:37:48] <Rusher> // elvens kill me two time for get close their base with no reason//
    [21:38:11] <[CODE xChapx> i was robbing him
    [21:38:19] <Rusher> // say : "i am sorry " and i stop kill you
    [21:38:38] <[CODE xChapx> ((ok for everyone i am a thief so if you see me kill me))
    TotalPotato> ((im going to ban you for 10 mins in this team please read the rules or character overviews)
    for sure Totalpotato have some mental problem or dont know read...

edson12edson and xChapx like this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.