1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Do Aussies want a IRC channel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lavalord, Jun 5, 2012.

?

Do Aussies want a IRC channel?

1. Yes!!!

52.4%
  2. nah

42.9%
  3. maybe

4.8%
  1. CoD

CoD Haxor

It is all because of Good Game Spawn Point, and all the year olds that watch it...
    Anyway; yea, we need a place where we ain't hated :p

short_round likes this.
  2. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

Sounds awful

SARGRA13, Guro, Ej and 1 other person like this.
  3. SentinelTank

SentinelTank Shark Slayer

Im from NZ so meh might as well vote, Would be awesome to have an Aussie server!
    I say you dont op any1 until you figure who is worthy of ops, active in irc etc.
    That way people will be on more of the time ;3

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Really, I see no point in alienating yourselves. Why would you do it? IRC is just IRC - why do you want to split our community even more?

5. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Nope nope. Stop that. Play nice.

This thread started out with a fairly relevant topic in mind; keep to it and don't fuel the anti-Australian prejudice that's dividing this already splintered community.

6. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Fucken strayans, shud keep to their own channels. .-.

Foxodi likes this.
  7. Sarmane

Sarmane Go Tau'va yourself San Diego. Donator

ah yeah following the trend, seeing as how theres been no real precedence for needing a separate room for aussies on IRC, I dont think we need to subdivide us from the rest of KAG simply because were in the Southern Hemisphere. I would say use the existing server more if thats what people are after. If enough of the aussies dont like it, THEN come back to this (i dont use IRC but thats just meh being lazy). btw One has a point too about the maturity of australian players- oh the language they spout out! :QQ:

One likes this.
  8. Creille

Creille Base Burner

well we don't really need an Aussie IRC but i spose it might be handy just to have one to jump on as well as the normal one.
    it will be handy just to be able to jump on there and talk to people in the servers though.
    Deaths Demise uses a zombie IRC #kag.zombies which will be handy to use during ingame as it uses basically nothing to leave open so we can keep organised. (courtsey of IA)
    so i would like to have one to go on while waiting for final stands to end in the CTF's ;)