1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Because the chat is not the place to talk about that. You should simply don't make scenarios like that, or if you are all so happy to make shit with the editor, ask VanHuek to add this scenario to the thread. It will reduce confusion with players.

2. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

Van's away at the moment so we are trying to get some sort of scenarios going and Zee spent the majority of the game warning people and had warned every player but went near the elf land but it seems every one ignores you even if you're stood infront of them...

3. WarrFork

*Warning people.

'Stop crying, you are all babies'
    'Know to RP guys'
    'It's the end of the world!'

are all lines I seen from Zee. He didn't really warned. If Van's are away, you should not make things he never asked, no?

4. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

That was literately the last thing he said while on the server after about 30 mins of him telling people what would happen and why, that quote was after because of how annoyed he was but everyone ignored him then people got pissed that 'the world was ending' as zee spent the last 30 mins telling everyone

5. WarrFork

That make me laugh. Like I said before, we can't see everything in the chat + annoyed people was players because they are killed by the editor and seeing every building destroyed.

6. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

There was a ridiculous amount of warning given by zee and any players but actually knew what was happening as well as at least one elf giving everyone why went into there area the warning, if you didnt get the hint by then you should check the chat more often

7. WarrFork

Did you read what I said before ? The chat is not a place to said things like that. Also for 'There was a ridiculous amount of warning given by zee' I played like for 30 minutes and don't seen any warning about that.

Anyways, it seem you always want the last word, so, I will stop on this.

8. justi01

justi01 Haxor

I've seen some butthurt before, but this thread/server has attracted all the butthurt KAG could possibly offer you.

xChapx and Froghead48 like this.
  9. kuulness

kuulness Tree Planter

Oh, ok im sorry potato

10. LINUS

LINUS Shopkeep Stealer

The server creator, Vanhuek should choose some "game masters" to control the roleplay.

He could select very carrefully some good rp players who comes regulary on his server.
    They should try to keep a good rp on the server and they should keep an eye on players to be sure they have understood well the meaning of the server itself.
    If the server grows, and I am sure it will, it needs quality players with a good understanding of roleplay, or people will be bored fastly .

And sorry to say that but being a kag guard / admin, does not mean to be good at roleplaying. So I personally do not see why they control the server's roleplay and why they could interact with the game's process, like switching to next map or using admin's editor.
    In my opinion, on this server they are players like others.

11. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

If we don't sometimes interfere then things usually start to fail horribly, and usually when we do something its for a purpose.

12. LINUS

LINUS Shopkeep Stealer

I agree with you, actually admin and kag guard are the only way to moderate this server.
    They are essential but in my mind they are not the best solution.

13. Ne3zy

Ne3zy Haxor

best solution = white list

FenrirITA, LINUS and jerloch like this.
  14. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

A blacklist would be better to give new players the benefit of the doubt

FenrirITA likes this.
  15. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

At times like this I'm glad i made friends with Hawk over you guys, on your server I spawned in mid air and fall into a pack of hungry orcs who killed me.... On the other hand I had fun playing on Hawks server with the grenades, landmines, assassin faction and texture pack.
    PULL YOUR ACT TOGETHER!

Froghead48 likes this.
  16. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

Stop comparing us to Hawk's server, its very annoying. Yes Hawk's server is great, as I have said before, but its not this one. We are waiting for the scripting update to implement much more features. We already have people working on making things, or getting them planned. When VanHuek gets back from vacation we will probably update the server and add Zombies. So please stay tuned and stop comparing us to Hawk's server.

Froghead48 and WarrFork like this.
  17. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

Not sure if I'm repeating myself (Im NOT reading 10 pages of posts), but dwarves shouldn't be allowed to build to far out into the map, because every map ends predictably; with dwarves build fucking everywhere, then base raping the other factions, then whining and betraying when they get counter-attacked, also, yes nerf bombs.

-Grey-, LINUS and kuulness like this.
  18. kuulness

kuulness Tree Planter

Ya, bombs need a serious nerf

19. pokeblue

pokeblue Catapult Fodder

lol i agree it's kinda sad...

kuulness and xChapx like this.
  20. Geo345

Geo345 Catapult Fodder

HEY! I was randomly banned on this server. I was just playing normally and killing some dwarves when I got disconeccted and it said I was banned! What gives!?

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.