1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Nefrylion

Nefrylion Shopkeep Stealer

ok that server have idiot admin... banned for nothing...just only 'cos LadyHawk have been random killed by guy who stand near me... i been archer... and dont have arrows... so... WHY I GET BAN?!

2. LINUS

LINUS Shopkeep Stealer

The elves on the other side of the map should not be able to see you cutting trees in your mountains. Personnaly if i do not see someone doing something in my field of view, I consider to be just unaware of what he is doing, or I am doing metagaming

3. Marine

Marine Shark Slayer

Im pretty sure you just got ping banned.

4. LINUS

LINUS Shopkeep Stealer

I have short ping ban sometimes too. An admin will not ban you directly, you will be froze first. (i guess)

5. Nefrylion

Nefrylion Shopkeep Stealer

no not a ping ban he frozen me... and don't listen to me...

6. CattleTheBoss

CattleTheBoss Tree Planter

But elfwood is better than normal wood everybody knows it.İt is less heavy it looks better and you can eat it!!!!;):thumbs_up:
    No you're right sylverlight:>:(:

Sylverlight likes this.
  7. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

That new vine thing Zeeee is doing is quite annoying, IMO, especially when he completely blocks the dwarf base with it.

8. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

Its a roleplay scenario. Tis called the Creep, there will probably be more Scenarios soon. Don't worry, before a scenario takes place there will be a vote for it.

9. CattleTheBoss

My vote: Don't make any secenerios before i get a new internet:p

10. fries98

fries98 Shipwright

on what?

11. kuulness

kuulness Tree Planter

elfs should be the only race to be able to use fire arrows, climb trees and shoot faster.

Sylverlight and FenrirITA like this.
  12. CattleTheBoss

if elves could charge their bows faster i guess that would be enough

Sylverlight and FenrirITA like this.
  13. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

I would like to thank Zee, Viking and a man know as "sage" for a badass rp. Zee made an interesting story and people played along. Sage and I where wandering assassins in a strange new world with a secret, i was infected by "the corruption" (it was bedrock) when we first encountered it and I slowly fell into madness, Zee playing the corruption "invaded my mind" putting voices and visions in my head which eventually drove me to my friend Viking for help. After trying to warn him i was taken into the heart of the corruption where i became its heart. and the corruption slowly spread over the world. After a long battle between Zee and viking and some rpers with bombs they blew up my prison and the corruption died. This is the kind of thing that makes love Hawk's server and I'm overjoyed that this server is doing it. I think i owe you guys an apology and a second chance, thanks for the great scenario and i wish you the best of luck in the future.

Joeslayer97 likes this.
  14. RisingDarkness

RisingDarkness Builder Stabber

The amount of crap admins is too damn high!

I see a lot of complains about admins yet nothing being done about it.

Also someone said killing isn't part of roleplaying? dafuq brah? roleplaying an attack or a war, is killing so it's not role playing :s I be confused

15. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

Darkness, lots of RPs can succeed without the shit that KARPS thinks of as Wars.
    People can roleplay and fight without having to make people die, and respawn, and then ruin the flow of the RP.
    Mainly because nobody is going to make a new character every time their character die.
    If people didn't kill each other all the time, maybe deaths would actually matter.

16. Creille

Creille Base Burner

heres a good idea make a ranking system of people who have died the least and got the most points.

17. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

U just need stricter admins

18. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

The Head Admin already stated he wasn't going to be doing any stupid strict things.

Ramsis likes this.
  19. Ramsis

Ramsis Ballista Bolt Thrower Donator Tester

We lost too many people to overly strict actions. I'm one who believes in freedom of the role play.

Joeslayer97 and pokeblue like this.
  20. Creille

Creille Base Burner

well looks like were having role play brawls..

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.