1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Huh, was wondering if the Corruption was an already established thing.

I was wrong, it is new. :p

T'was fun, that deal.

2. Joeslayer97

Joeslayer97 Builder Stabber

Okay, tell me if this sounds right, viking starts digging a tunnel from inside human base to elf base, apparently to make it easier to get through, even though i would rather let them walk through, by us letting them through gates, I tell him we don't want the tunnel approximately 5 times, and use signs, and he acknowledges me and continues, so after all this, I decide to kill him, as i have warned him plenty, I am then frozen by viking... yeah that makes sense -.-

3. Contaron

Contaron Shopkeep Stealer

I am truly honored to be the first human/elven heart/corruptee. Also Starsoccer if I offended you in that round it was all IC.

4. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

haha thanks contaron. I was a little pissed off when you were saying how i didnt do anything. the whole first corruption i fought the whole thing alone basiclly. and rebuilt the elfs home. then you come skipping in and insult me claiming to be king after you did nothing and basicaly ran off.

I was more pissed the second time. im sitting fight the corruption and i finnaly die and i see everyone made a little base together while im protecting the forest all the elfs are up there just chilling

5. CattleTheBoss

CattleTheBoss Tree Planter

Hahahahaha nice story.If i were you i would be pissed off too

6. Contaron

Contaron Shopkeep Stealer

Yeah. that was when I was corrupted. ;) If I REALLY thought you were useless I would say it like //this or ((this)).
    EDIT: I was actually voted in before you got there but all the new elves didn't listen so I kind of gave up and (in character) got corrupted with anger.

7. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Don't do to many scenarios.

Joeslayer97 likes this.
  8. Joeslayer97

Joeslayer97 Builder Stabber

at the moment i think scenarios are being used when the world has been effectively destroyed and people want a new map

9. kuulness

kuulness Tree Planter

Please add a new faction called "Bandits".

They would have two hearts for knight, builder, and archer.

Any faction can kill them without getting in trouble, but they can kill anyone without getting in trouble.

That way you dont have a few people ruinng your factions reputation.

10. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

YES. PLEASE BANDITS. I will play this server every day and possibly donate if I have any extra cash if you do that! BANDITS.

Also, played under the dwarf monicker for a little bit. It's strange for someone just dropping in. I thought the Orcs were building with bedrock until I realized it was the "corruption"... Had fun though. :) Slaughtered a ton of orcs, and evil elves that made an alliance with them!

Good work guys. :)

11. kuulness

kuulness Tree Planter

Also, make the bandit color brown

12. Sarkalest

Sarkalest Shark Slayer

Dwarves need :bow:.
    Because we have only knights to defend ourselves, I know it's going to OP the dwarves, but we need an archer class for defense.
    Just equilibrate this class for Dwarves if you add it. :yes:

13. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

The dwarves always own half the map, give them archers and they will rule the entire map.

14. CattleTheBoss

Dwarves don't need an archer to pwn people's faces but elves look so stupid i think they should buff them.

Joeslayer97, Contrary and xChapx like this.
  15. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

I think elves should have at least a weak knight.

DrZaloski and Contrary like this.
  16. CattleTheBoss

Elves have a knight but it is just a target for crossbowman,it doesnt have a shield and he has 2 hearts of health
    Or maybe it doesn't exist they said it's optional.

17. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

No since when do they have a knight?

18. CattleTheBoss

I edited it now i don't know so much about the server i just read the forum and ask questions so i might not know too much but 6 days after today and a man will spawn and he will hardcore play on the server:>:(::flex:

Joeslayer97 likes this.
  19. kuulness

kuulness Tree Planter

What the fuck? are you insane, that would make the dwarfs even MORE OP, and elfs are the most underpowered class, they cant even place bridges.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 16, 2012 11:46 PM ---</br>
    spreaking of bridges, elfs should be able to place them, and dwarfs shouldnt becuase really does that make sense? elfs are super agiale, live in the trees and arent allowed to palce bridges, but dwarfs are super strong and slow moveing get to place bridges.

WHO THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA

Joeslayer97 likes this.
  20. RisingDarkness

RisingDarkness Builder Stabber

Masery, you must not have noticed the sarcasm in my text, not that it's your fault, it's text.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.