1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. FenrirITA

FenrirITA Base Burner

Permaban gabriel7080 please,he's a fucking griefer,he destroyed all the tower that elves made,and he's an elf!

I also wish to say a thing:I see people talking that none have to kill people ecc..but it's a RP and the orcs are wilds warmongers,so why freeze\kick\ban them for killing people?But i also think that if everyone allow the orcs to free killing the server will be messy,so freeze the orcs that leave the underground during the day,to permit the other races to prepare defense for the orcs raid,like what's write in the first page of the discussion.I think even that can be bandits,and to force people to give themselves clantag according to their role in the game,for example "Bandit FenrirITA".

DrZaloski and jerloch like this.
  2. MrChair

MrChair Shipwright

Whenever I try to join the server I instantly get disconnected. I can join other servers, the server isn't full, and it doesn't say I'm banned. Can anyone help me out and tell me how to fix this?

3. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

One time when I was one of the rulers of the humans, we were at war with the dwarves, we got slaughtered. I sat in my council chair as the castle colllasped. Great fun that was.

4. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

I would like to report a layer or breaking the rules,his name is xxScythexx and he doesnt use // or (()) when ooc,he griefs,random kills, and type kills.I don't know if this has been reported already or where i should report this so I will just report it on this thread.

Joeslayer97 likes this.
  5. Sylverlight

Sylverlight Catapult Fodder

Hello same for me im currently moderating the server for the admins to have a break, and both me and Crawfish have found the player xxScythexx to be one who knows nothing of the rules. He constantly breaks the OOC rule and sometimes the random killing, and type killing im glad to help out Zeeee I told you thanks for helping it wasn't sarcasm:D

Joeslayer97, Froghead48 and Contrary like this.
  6. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

Scythe was being fine when I saw him last,
    but y'know, whatever.
    I wasn't there.

7. pokeblue

pokeblue Catapult Fodder

he seems to get in to trouble alot

8. Sarkalest

Sarkalest Shark Slayer

If dwarves runs the whole map, it's because.. we're too powerfull? I don't think so. It only depend of players, and Dwarven King.

9. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

Last I recall Orcs were able to crush the dwarves 3 times in a row along with the rest of the filthy races. WAAAAAAGGGGHH!

10. Hmm, I was wondering. Is [Overpowered X] it because players, when in combat (despite this being an RP server) play just like a normal CTF//Deathmatch?

Looking at it from a character view, (mostly) everyone is telepathic to an incoming arrow, knows how to bombjump, can collapse structures easily, know when an archer is in a tree...

Perhaps it's just the players being...KAG players in combat, and RP'ers in peacetime?

Also, Elven archers should have 4 hearts. Or at least 3.5. Or a shieldless knight class! :p (I jest.)

Joeslayer97 likes this.
  11. Sarkalest

Sarkalest Shark Slayer

Of course it is. People alsmost only RP in peacetimes.
    This is the problem of wars, it destroys the map and they are played like.. TDM :>:(:

Joeslayer97 likes this.
  12. kuulness

kuulness Tree Planter

I remeber when that happen all the time beacuse dwarfs are OP.

xChapx and Joeslayer97 like this.
  13. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

Non-sense, how do you expect people to behave in combat? Like idiots? I've seen a couple wars end in a peace agreement. Although generally war is waged when there are no present leaders so prolonged destructive battles are impossible to avoid.

Joeslayer97 likes this.
  14. RisingDarkness

RisingDarkness Builder Stabber

Isn't that what war does? destroy things? WW2 destroyed a lot of places, it isn't great when your structures fall but y'know i like seeing the ruins of battle.

Joeslayer97 likes this.
  15. Joeslayer97

Joeslayer97 Builder Stabber

The thing is bridges only work for certain team and so do gates, red and blue, as in a normal game, once scripting comes out that should be able to be fixed (I would have thought).

Basically there is no such thing at the moment as a purple or green trap bridge or gate, so unless you remove gates from dwarves and swap them over completely, it will have to stay as it is for now.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 17, 2012 10:38 AM ---</br>
    And again someone who doesn't understand the rules, Orcs are allowed out in day, but you can't random kill, even as orcs, no type killing, and you must tell them things such as: "COME HERE YOU DIRTY LITTLE ELF!"
    </br>--- merged: Aug 17, 2012 10:40 AM ---</br>
    For starters, you are a chair, that doesn't help, secondly you are with the barrels, and it is probably due to ping/or no password the password is in caps you realise.
    </br>--- merged: Aug 17, 2012 10:45 AM ---</br>
    Guys scythe, has been warned before.... I swear he is 4. :huh?:
    </br>--- merged: Aug 17, 2012 12:34 PM ---</br>
    Right, what am I banned for? giving the elves a warning to get out and a 10 second head-start before I started killing them? seeing as they were swarmed on the human base, I can hardly see why that is wrong? but obviously I have ruined everything, don't I suck -.-

16. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

Ping-banned chap.

17. Joeslayer97

thought it might be, I will be on tonight though anyway, seriously though zee, the amount of bullshit from the elves was too damn high for me to cope.

18. TheCrusader

TheCrusader Shopkeep Stealer

Basically this thread:
    First Person: WTF?! I GET BAN 4 NO REASON?!
    Second Person: Its either a ping ban, or you randomly killed people without a reason.
    Third Person: Where's the password for the server?
    Fourth Person: TTHE ASDMINS R RUBBISH THEY RANDOMLY FREEZW EME AN BAN
    Fifth Person: DWARVES R OP

Who's the sixth person?

19. Joeslayer97

me?

20. Nefrylion

Nefrylion Shopkeep Stealer

sixth person is:
    War War never ends let's kill everyone without rp!

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.