1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role Playing Server (Races & Newbie RP guide)

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Raelian, Aug 10, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. They also have knights and builders with 4 hearts.

HURR DURR WORSE THAN ORCS

2. TheCrusader

TheCrusader Shopkeep Stealer

There's so much to read..... :'(

3. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Please forgive me If this is in the wrong place or at the wrong time but How can I join this? I've been in various Roleplays and love them.

4. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

hat's the password!?.

5. CattleTheBoss

CattleTheBoss Tree Planter

Hmm İ dont know which race to join,ı love the archer but...I don't like elves,and orcs are so ugly,and crossbowman is not awsome.So i prefer.....spectating:)

Just joking i will be a man or an elf.It's hard to choose

6. Vattic

Vattic Shopkeep Stealer

Hopefully not the wrong place to post this.

Just a minute ago I got kicked from this server. I joined and got told we were at war with the elves; This seemed legit enough considering how they kept attacking me. I went off to attack the elf base to find fellow dwarves inside their walls making a huge underground store of kegs. One of the other dwarves is shouting "traitors" at them and an elf warns them that I am digging towards the kegs and start sending archers after me.

Eventually I get inside and blow up half the kegs. I would have RPed more but even while typing their archers were bouncing arrows off me. Instead of RPing with me they just keep shouting my name and griefer. I accuse them of being traitors now and they refuse to RP back just saying that someone always has to start a war on this server and that they just wanted peace. This is all well and good but when I first arrived they wouldn't reply to my attempts at RP.

They end up blocking the surviving half of the kegs with stone but after a few minutes of fighting elves I find my way back down there. I couldn't pick the kegs up because the doors would only let people out. I tried hitting them with my sword with no luck. When one of the dwarven traitors comes over and they all explode. Now I might have set them off or he could have. I had been trying for quite some time without success so I don't know (builders do have better range it seems to me). I don't see what was wrong even if I did set them off.

After this he flooded chat with complaints. Refused to explain what I'd done wrong. Said I was new and didn't know the rules. I eventually got three votes and was kicked. I want to know what I did wrong here.

Beef likes this.
  7. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Vattic how do you even join the game?!

8. Vattic

Vattic Shopkeep Stealer

You find the password where it says to look in the server description. Then add the password and join like any other server.

Oh and I just realised this is the 2nd RP server thread. Sorry for posting comments in here.

9. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

I feel like such a derp, I cant find the server description. :3

10. UltraMarine_Val

UltraMarine_Val Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

I have a suggestion for elves, no king, then 3 class archer

1: Normal>
    Modifications not change

2nd: Arbalete>
    5 arrow shots and two heart degas when the arrow is loaded, inflicts 0.5dégas, it puts 7s to load completely his arrow when the arrow is fully loaded and that the king uses his shield

3rd: Blasting>
    Draws arrows explosifes (3 cubic explosion), needs to have the max load to shoot, arrow -20 by use, max does not anulle, -2 heart, -1 to knight shield is 10s to load at its max arrow), explodes the door materielle explosive to touch the enemy, if he does not shoot his arrow after it amorser then it explodes (the explosion 5s Advent)

11. kuulness

kuulness Tree Planter

This a beautiful post, i cant wait till the next update comes out.

12. UltraMarine_Val

1. FUN Servers

=) thank you

13. kuulness

kuulness Tree Planter

Human crossbow bolts should fire strighter and slightly faster, and elf swordsmen should have 2 hearts.

14. UltraMarine_Val

1. FUN Servers

I participate in war 14 students
    13 war, lost and 1 win

15. oblex1998

oblex1998 Builder Stabber

hey i played on the server in the morning and then when i went back on at noon i couldn't find the server whats wrong?:(:QQ:

16. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Its not always going to be up, sometimes servers go down for a bit.

17. Preface:
    I've seen many players that try to roleplay orcs. They can't do it. They are very bad at it. I find myself a successful ork player who usually ends as a leader. Many people follow my roleplay style too so I felt confident enough to make this guide.

orkzngobz.jpg

ORKZ R DA MAYGHTIEST PUNCHARS OF ALL DA NATIENS. THERE TUFF AND DUNGER AND YOU SHUD RANWAY WHEN U SEE DEM. DID YOU DO HAER ME? DID YOU DO??!?!!!!!!?!?!?
    DA GOOL OF ERRYORK IS TO BE MOAR DAKKA. DAKKA IS DA POWAH DAT GAVES POWAH TO WAAAAAAAGH.
    WAAAAAAGH GAVES YOU POWAH TO KRASH PEOPZ CUZ UR MIGHTY ORK.
    DID YOU DO GET IT ALL??? FAYNDEN.
    NOW GULD. GULD IS IMPORTANT CUZ ITZ RARE AND SHINEZ; WE NEEDS SHINEZ CUZ WE'R ORKZ. ALLWAYS ROBB GULD!!!!!!!!!!!! DERE'S NO PIECE OR LUV DERE'S ONLI WAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAGH IS DAKKA AND TUFF BOYZ R DAKKA TO!!!

WAT IS DA ORK AN WAT IS DA GOB:
    -GOBZ ARE LIL' AND STOOPID THEY ARE OBLEGGED TO FOLLOW ORKZ AND BE SLAYVES BCZU THERE WEEK AND ORKS R TUFF. ALL GOBZ HAV 2 HARTS BCUZ THERE WEAK.
    -THERE ARE 2 KEENDS OF GOBZ.
    -CONSTRUCKER GOBZ CAN BUILD AND CRASH STONEZ; ORKS KANNT DO IT SO BOYZ ALLWAYS BRING CONSTRUCKER GOBZ WITHIN U!!!!!!
    -SHOOTAH GOB HAS A BOW AND AN ARROWS AND KAN SHOT U IF HE'S WANT TOO!!!! THERE LIL' BASTAORDS DAT BECKSTAB U ALL DA TIME BETTAH WATCH DEM!!!!!!!!! BUT THERE FASTAH ON TREEZ AND CAN RANWAY VERY GOOD.
    -ORKZ R BREAVIEST PUNCHARS. WE ORKZ HAVE 3 HARTS AND R BETTAH THAN DAT LIL' BASTERDS DORFS BCUZ WE HAVE SKILLZ EVEN TOUGHT THEY HAVE 4 HARTS!!!!!!! GOOD ORK IS ALLWAYS DAKKA AND TUFFF REMEMBER DIS BOYZ!!!!!!

WAT R OTHERZ 'N HOW TO KILL DEM

-DORFS R LIL' BASTORDS WITH 4 HARTS BUT THEY KANNA SHOT SO THEY KANNA DEFENCE. DORFS ARE SUPPAH AGGREGASIVE. DORFS HAV GULD. MANY GULD!!!!!!!!!! YOU NEAD TO KILLEM DORFS TO GET DA GULD!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLWAYS KILL DA DORFS THERE LIL' AND SMARTPANTIES.
    -OOMANZ FINK THERE SMARTEST THEN DA ORKZ BUT THERE NOT. THERE LIK TO CLAME PIECE AND ATTACK ERRYORK. YOU CAN KILLEM OOMANZ BCUZ THEY GUT 3 HARTS NOT 4 BUT THEY CAN SHOT. NEVER THRUST DEM!!!!!!!
    -ELVS ARE CEASSY AND GARLY AND THEY DO NOT HAVE MAKEN GOOD FITEARS. ALLWAYS RAYDE DE GEYLFS (HEHEHHEUAHAHE) BCUZ THEY ARE WEAK!!!!!! THEY ONLY MAKE WOOD AND KANNAT MAKE DA REAL BOOMBOS SO THERE VERY WEAK!!!

DA BAWZ
    HIS DA BESTEST ORK. DA BAWZ IS MOST DAKKA AND MOST TUFF. BOYZ ARE SKARED OF DA BAWZ AND THEY FOLOWEM HIM. DA BAWZ OFFTHEN WEARZ DA FUZZY CROWN. DA FUZZAH CROWN IS THE SAGNE OF POWAH AND MOAR DAKKA. NEVER FITE WITH THE BAWZ HE CAN KILLEM U!!!!!!!
    LIL' BASTARD SHOOTAH GOBZ OFTEN TRY TO KILL DA BAWZ BUT THEY NEAD HIM TO STAYLIVE SO OTHER SHOOTAH GOBZ PROTECT DA BAWZ.
    KNOWED BAWZEZ ARE OVAHFELLA, SHADFELLA AND JAYFELLA.

18. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Ej. I applaud you for actually making a good impression of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    I also applaud you for actually having written all of that.

Canadian98 likes this.
  19. randombeing95

randombeing95 Shopkeep Stealer

I try to talk like this when playing a goblin.

20. Rusher

Rusher Catapult Fodder

Lol i think with my best grammar i am the perfect Orc Leader :D
    nice orc guideline EJ,

Mods: jackitch