1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Ramsis

Ramsis Ballista Bolt Thrower Donator Tester

You must be new to KAG then Masery! Lol no I'm just playing, it's just this simpleton shows how little we can expect from him.

2. Rusher

Rusher Catapult Fodder

For sure it's hard to play with kids in control, dont give ban control to this noob kids ( this guys dont know what it's RP and give ban with no reason)

Look that, i starting the game today, and comming one archer with half heart hp stay in tree i dont see him and falling down into their head accidentaly i killing him, i say i srry... in seconds ALL elvens start hunt me , with agree noob ORC calling SJD :

[17:44:56] <Orc SJD360> Rusher, the rule around here is, the orcs and elves live in peace, if you adgitate them, they have permission to shoot you

[17:46:01]:skull: BoiiW shot Rusher with his arrow :skull:
    [17:46:03] <Orc SJD360> kill rusher
    [17:46:18] <BoiiW> I am sorry to have killed him, but it was necessary
    [17:46:28] <Justpad> orcs gave permission
    [17:47:03] <Orc SJD360> KILL RUSHER
    [17:47:05]:skull: The Lieber shot Rusher with his arrow :skull:
    [17:47:12] <Rusher> //now i go kill you
    [17:47:17] Bro rocker2 slew Orc SJD360 with his sword
    [17:47:40] <Orc SJD360> STOP!!!
    [17:47:40]:skull: Rusher gibbed Just aattss into pieces:skull:
    [17:47:40] :skull: Rusher gibbed BioTitan into pieces:skull:
    [17:47:40] :skull: Rusher gibbed The Lieber into pieces:skull:
    [17:47:40] :skull: Rusher gibbed Justpad into pieces:skull:
    [17:47:42] <Orc SJD360> no!

[17:47:45] <Rusher> //i say to stop you kill my builder two times
    [17:47:53] <Orc Joeslayer97> // orcs don't attack elves moron
    [17:47:54] <Orc SJD360> we've declared peace! (now he declare peace funny guy!)
    [17:47:58] <Rusher> // kill me again with no reason am i go rape you
    [17:48:04] <Orc SJD360> shoot the bomber!
    [17:48:32] <Orc SJD360> Rusher, i banish you from the orc community, you are threatening the safety of the orcs and elves!
    [17:48:35] <Orc Joeslayer97> // rusher shut the fuck up
    [17:48:36] <Orc Joeslayer97> // you moron
    [17:48:47] <Rusher> //stop hit me just it
    [17:48:47] <Justpad> >.<
    [17:48:51] <Orc Joeslayer97> You have my permission to kill him on-sight.
    [17:48:54]RUSHER BANNED

This Joeslay97 have mod control are a terrible troll, insult other with no reason, and call ban a lot times... i dont need make what he think i do... i just stay walking if one guy hit i go hit simple.. or i go die and cry in dark room?

3. Ramsis

Oh so he's imitating an admin too? Yeah no this shithead isn't an admin, nor did I ban you.

4. Rusher

Rusher Catapult Fodder

Yeah if you kill my builder with no reason, i go back with knight and revenge, simple, dont think iam random killer or griefer... i play with builder just it... if you kill me and dont say srry and try again and again, dont think i go cry to Color Queen somebodyelse..

5. kuulness

kuulness Tree Planter

*cough* Bandit faction *cough*

But seriously, we need a bandit faction so insteaed of kicking someone for randomly killing, you just boot him to the bandit faction

pokeblue likes this.
  6. Ramsis

Ah, but Kuulness my friend, we are reluctant to do that until scripting is out. That way we have a better internal system for maintaining factions. All factions are required to have a Leader, broken up by male or female understandings:

Men: King/Queen
    Elves: Matriarch/Priestess/Maverick/Warden
    Orcs: Chieftain/Shaman < Generic WH> Warboss
    Dwarves: All-Father/King/All-Mother/Queen

A Right Hand:

Men: Captain of the Guard/Cannoness of the Elite
    Elves: Elders
    Orcs: Shaman/Witchdoctor
    Dwarves: Pit-Boss

The leader aspect will be voted on by the players, and wars will be sanctioned by the leaders as well, the right hands will be chosen by the leader and have something special about themselves, but that is still in the air.

DrZaloski and VanHuek like this.
  7. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Would be cool to make specific sprites for all of the races, like what Hawk did in her rp server "Hawks Krazy Roleplay" except she only had Dragon Knight armor added. just design the skins with a specific name that would be used server side for each race. The person playing in the server has to download those sprites though. This is just a suggestion though... so don't get butt hurt. I also never bothered reading through this forum so dont hate... :P

8. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Haha yeah it is cool adding custom sprites but then you have to teach people how to download them :( and there are a lot of editing noobs :P

9. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

True... but would be nice.. i get confused at times who's who xD
    Best to go through with it and take it like a man.

10. KingGoldZX

KingGoldZX Shopkeep Stealer

HAY I GOT BANNED BECUASE A ADMIN ATTACKED ME AND I ATTACKED BACK THEN THEY FROZE ME DEN TORCHERD ME WTF BRA

11. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Calm yo tits bro... calm yo tits.
    Might have been a ping kick.

12. kuulness

kuulness Tree Planter

When someone choeses a leader thats it, one king, no queen, no right hand. Thats besides the point, what does a bandit faction have to do with leaders? I dont like the idea of puting bandit as your can tag, id much rather they have their own faction so people can kill them and they can kill people.

13. KingGoldZX

KingGoldZX Shopkeep Stealer

it wasnt ma ping was just fine

14. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

Oh hey, there is a bounty placed on SJD360's head, 20 gold if you bring me his corpse in-game, 10 gold if you take a screen-shot standing over it.

kuulness, Ej and AJ like this.
  15. aattss

aattss Shopkeep Stealer

You're over-simplifying it. Besides, from my perspective you were random killing.

16. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Rusher seems fine why the hell did they ban him? You should not ban anyone just let the community deal with it..
    If it is a roleplay they should have freedom to do what they want and then society could hang them or something instead of just ruining the idea of role play and ban them..

My 2 cents worth

Cerbercre likes this.
  17. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Banning a player from an rp server isn't right... unless the player in question is doing some major harm and ruining the fun for everyone else.

18. Suggestion:

For players who want to random kill and be known as bandits, rename the clan tag to ROGUE or THIEF or any 5 letter word that represents the lawless and uncouth parties of society...

MrChair and BeasterDenBeast like this.
  19. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

Creille, trying to RP with somebody who doesn't RP is like having a Religious Debate on the internet.
    One side will never listen.

20. kuulness

kuulness Tree Planter

Thats already on the server before you made the suggestion but no one listens

Also, it would probably be WWWAAAYYY better if a wole new faction was made named Bandits

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.