1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

We will, most likely with scripting. Also we plan to do sprites with scripting as then it will be an automatic download rather than manually.

2. Contaron

Contaron Shopkeep Stealer

I really can't wait for the update it will make this server much more balanced. Also will any of the races get magic? Elven druids and orcish shamans maybe? Since they can build much less than humans and dwarves and dwarves have more health.

3. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

There will certainly be a lot of new perks for each class. Magic isn't one of them but it will become a lot more balanced and with a potential quest system and raids it will be fun.

4. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

Is it just me or is SJD a bit over-aggressive? Humans and orcs were living in peace the other day, then he vaults into the humans castle and starts breaking our shops. I also love the way the orcs speak, it works with the RP setting.

5. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

Yeah, I noticed that about him as well.

I do so love R-P ing, Elfish Priest Power!

6. RafiR

RafiR Catapult Fodder

Cool! I've got banned for nothing, thank you guys! I wasn't RDMing, i wasn't type killing, i tried to RP, and BOOM i've been banned.

7. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

Its called ping-banned, it's usually very common.

8. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

Guys before you moan on here assume its a ping ban and wait 10 mins and it should be fine

9. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

I'd hate to be a bother, but due to my location, I am getting ping-banned fairly often, that's not too say I don't get a good amount of play in before I get kicked, but I was hoping that I might be white listed so that I would not have to wait 10 minutes every time I get kicked... I asked Delanski about this in-game and he said he monitor my Role Play, but I never heard back from him. So if it is possible for me to be White listed, can someone please get back to me?

10. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

VIP's are immune to pin kicks

11. Plastic_sword

Plastic_sword Catapult Fodder

can you add a map of the world on the first post and can you give some sort of imunnity after spawn to stop spawn killing

12. CattleTheBoss

CattleTheBoss Tree Planter

Server crashed and i can't come in now?

13. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

Retards and alot of bombs... again...

14. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

you really need to do something about the elves...
    the only defense they have is saying "PEACE!" "BE NICE!" "THE ELVES REMAIN PEACEFULL!"
    "DONTCHU CUT MY TREES! oh. you.. youll kill me? then its okay, cut the trees..."
    "NO WAR!"
    the elves should be the most clever and wise race that ever existed, so why the fuck havent they got any doors?
    I know, the dwarves and men already got doors, and there can only be two races with doors, at the moment.
    but think about it:
    the other races are strong and powerfull, and basically meant to fight every now and then.
    SO: they need doors. seems like a good idea.
    but that is not what happens.
    actually, the other folks keep using the fact that elves are weak creatures and have weak buildings,
    and cut all trees down.
    men should have doors: its the only defense their buildings have.
    but dwarves live in caves, right? has anyone ever seen a cave with a door?
    in short: gimme a door.

DrZaloski and FenrirITA like this.
  15. Contaron

Contaron Shopkeep Stealer

I agree strongly, but the server will remain the same until next update unfortunately. :QQ:

16. CattleTheBoss

CattleTheBoss Tree Planter

why did i get banned:QQ:Just asking

17. Neapher

Neapher Catapult Fodder

OK, I would like to point out how easy it is to greif with so few admins.
    I just got vote banned by a group of trolls who were changing teams and spamming votes on anyone who disagreed with them.
    More admins please, it would really help things out.

18. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

If you have chat logs as proof they are abusing the vote kick ill ban them all on sight

19. DrZaloski

DrZaloski Shopkeep Stealer

I think something might have to be done about elven buildings. It's rare when I play that an elf building doesn't go down to a war or griefing, because a knight can just waltz in and destroy it. Sure, elves can use wooden blocks to help slow it, but in a war wooden buildings go down in an in an instance. It's also way to easy to grief, and it's way to common to see someone from another race go and destroy an entire building because on guy random killed him.

Gofio likes this.
  20. aattss

aattss Shopkeep Stealer

I would suggest making wood stuff cost more wood but be more resilient, which suits the elves because they have an unlimited supply.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.