1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Aussie Role Play

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Creille, Aug 17, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Yes I enjoyed it :D once we get a few more story's I'll link them up and then give out the ranks :)

Canadian98 likes this.
  2. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

That is an awesome story!:thumbs_up::D

Canadian98 likes this.
  3. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

it's so fun playing tribesmen, Except for the fact that we spawn 10 blocks higher then we should, and with the elfs D: well anyway.

We tribesmen had a big war against the sylvarians yesterday, while it is not backstory accurate it was the most fun I have had in a long time, pretending to be a tribal cheiftan made it even better, everyone calling me big boss and what not :P. And im just going to ask now if I could be tribal cheiftan for the tribals. :D

4. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Ok, I've chosen to be apart of the Sylvarian Knights, it might be subject to change though.

5. Creille

Creille Base Burner

everyone! i am making some building designs and stuff ingame. to see how buildings look feel free to come on in and pt your 10 cents wort
    PASS: RP map
    if you greif i will perma ban you, so don't do it :)

6. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Can you please put a Pw on the Rp Server? Im tired of Noobs that have never been on forums that don't know the rules :s

Erex likes this.
  7. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Yeah, I noticed it doesn't have a password. Not for me but I was just thinking how many noobs would see it and go 'Ooo' and join and mess it up for everyone. Could you please PM what you've done to the map so far? I'd like to offer constructive criticism and maybe if I can be bothered ask if I can add something to it. :P

EDIT: Surely you gave me a promotion for the map? Why isn't it on the front page? (Army Advisor sounds cool and would suit me well)

Canadian98 likes this.
  8. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

Guys, c'mon. Don't phish for rank.
    If he liked what you've done, he'll do something.
    Khan.
    Canadian.

And, I'm sorry to say it, but the Elves are - Excuse my language - Giant dickfucking assholes.

Tribesmen have the same spawn point for some reason, and six of them stood there and were fucking AMAZED, when they found out that we SOMEHOW got in their walls every time they killed us. We didn't even fight back. Their ass hattery was too shocking.

We need a password. Something really fucking long.

Like TribesmenElvesAndSylvarians
    </br>--- merged: Aug 23, 2012 8:37 AM ---</br>
    Screw it, as long as everybody's asking.
    Tribal Chieftain doesn't sound terrible.
    Cause I have a character named Bongo.

Canadian98 likes this.
  9. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

Because I love to R-P, and I can't stand to see a game go bye without a decent back-story, I'm going to have a shot a writing one, this is just my writing, ignore it, accept it, whatever you will; just know you can use it if you like.

First off, I'm going to try the Tribal back-story.

A race deep-soaked in history and blood, hailing from a peninsula to the East of the Battlefield, they were forced to leave their home when another race found valuable minerals in their soil, being the Hardy, blood-thirsty types they challenged this; at a serious cost to their numbers, their dull-clubs and leather armour was no match for the sharpened steel and and Iron-clad armour of their enemies, They ran for fear of death to the Battlefield the remainder now call home. They were later discovered by the Darklords and used as servants, However the servant role was not too last; for they learned the ways of the forge from their enslavers and produced armour and swords of high quality and fought for their freedom, ever since, no Tribal or Darklord have been allies. With the skills of Smithing they are planning to return to their home soon.

Now, The story-line of the Darklords.

A race that believe themselves to be Demi-gods. They seek out strong opponents from a young age so they can prove their worth to their clan leader. They are deeply honour-bound; once a deal is made, they would die before they break it. They once lived in a massive subterranean complex and were forced into the daylight when several seismic waves destroyed their homes, as such they have a deep-standing fear of Earthquakes and Tremors. After they settled on the surface they enslaved a race that was in the area, and forced them to build a new home for them, however the Tribal race soon learned their ways and broke the chains of slavery. Darklords are a mostly male race with a female being born rarely and used to produce a new generation.

Now for the True Back-Story.

It has been several thousand years since their races came to be; The Sylvian Knights, a group of well trained combatants from the north. The Shadow-Walker Elves, Wise beings whose homelands have become a refuge for the other races, against their will of course. The Darklords, a group of Demonic Humanoids who once lived underground, now walk the Earth by their own right. And the Tribals, A group of Barbaric Wildmen from the East who hate those who threaten them with such a deep hatred that to accept them would be worse then death. These four powerful races driven together by circumstance the Stories of this land is very long, and written in the blood of the fallen. But dark shadows mar passages, and deep things at work may soon be brought to the light of day, for the Undead have risen to the North, and to the East another race is at work securing land, how long could it be before the World is plunged into War? How long before those who hate each other must Unite for at least a small hope of Survival? these questions will be answered as you walk this world, and feel the powers at work. But Ultimately, who will be Victorious? That is a Question, that you will answer yourself.

Thank you for reading = ), Darksteel, Leader of the AUSS.

P.S. I didn't read all the pages of this topic before posting, so if I missed something important; sorry!

Canadian98 likes this.
  10. Masery

Rage.
    Bro, you're making us look bad.
    We made a bunch of stories already.

11. Darksteel

Damn! sorry! Its just the OP says that a story is still wanted... *Mental note, read whole thread before posting.*

12. Masery

It's cool.
    I'm just gonna go, y'know
    Cry somewhere.

13. Darksteel

Is my storyline really that bad?

14. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

I think Creille should still give us ranks for trying, Dark, your stories are great!

15. Darksteel

Thanks Kanada, I'm kinda a glutton for criticism.

16. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Yeah well even if it dosn't get used I will know who the dedicated and good players are this was just to get the rankings starting off.
    Me and thithle did create parts of the map about an hour or so ago but then my Internet got reset so the server crashed but I have basically made the map :) now elves and tribesmen still spawn on an island but there are like island stepping stones to get down. And the only way to change elves and tribesmen spawn as far as I know is to manually build an outpost and capture it for the team. (as far as I know) also I'll read all of the stories soonish :P :)

Damm look at that BB code savvy ^^ :P

17. rocky4321

rocky4321 Horde Gibber

I like being Tribemen .. I speak geberish language and when i try to speak english, ill do it really poor like " YOU BAD ME HURT!"

WAGA BAGA everybody :3

Creille likes this.
  18. Creille

Creille Base Burner

I think we're goNna get a lot of Ooga booga language from the tribesmen :P

19. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Maybe if we had an actual language. It'd be a bit hard though. :P

20. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Lol some randoms like
    "hmmm"
    *looks through the server browser*
    "Ahhhh Aussie role play might see what this is like"
    *clicks to join*
    *see's a bunch of pink people*
    *says hello*
    -their reply: funksji pokna moooo ooga booga
    *Alt F4's*

EVERYONE I HAVE FINISHED THE MAP!!! AND I HAVE FIXED SOME STUFF IN THE TEAMS! :)
    now I just gotta wait for my sister to let me steel her comp again and give lava the map

Edit: Just gave out ranks based on contribution etc.
    Rocky I have given you a rank as I loved how you were playing with Masery today :)
    Do not question the ranks given :P you will advance in time :) cheers

rocky4321 likes this.
Mods: jackitch