1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite way to kill someone? (in KAG)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chu_bacca, Jul 4, 2012.

1. darkenite

darkenite Haxor

Hmm its hard to chose just one. Well i haft to say nothing feels better then shooting a knight as he takes out a bomb stunning him and making him blow him self up along with any one ells around him (hopefully builders).

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Killing a single knight with 4 of your teammates and then spamming 2,5,2,5,2,5 and teabagging their corpse.

killatron46, Razi, Cirom and 3 others like this.
  3. BlackKlit

BlackKlit Shopkeep Stealer

Waaagh! I really like ragekillz, when you just slash-njumping all your 4 enemies, when slashing backwards, when slashing annoyingly downwards and even crushing their scullz with a Great Sacrifice Slashing Ritual. Dogar and Kazon will be proud of me, muahahahaa!X3
    P.S. For newbies - Dogar and Kazon are gods of pain and destruction. Kazon is wily but agonistical, and Dogar is agonistical but wilyX3

4. Lemmingworld

Lemmingworld Haxor

Keep shield bashing someone until the game glitches out and he flys half-way across the map striaght into a wall.
    Never saw it coming.

:)

ToxicArcher and KnightGabe13 like this.
  5. Areo

Areo much doge so swag wow
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Get on the top of the map from a building , Jump off , Stomping the knight and start Tbagging while throwing his body around and shredding it too peaces..While they watch it in respawn time.

Lemmingworld and Creille like this.
  6. brauk

brauk Catapult Fodder

bomb jump from the top of the world and crush them under my butt

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  7. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Hmmm, it really depends on the day, but i think the most satisfying is when you're and archer, there's enemy archers attacking you, you zoom out all the way, get them on your screen, then back away until they're off screen, while keeping note of where they are, so then you can counter snipe them from off their screen. It just feels sooooo good when i see the angry chat messages of "where dafuq are those arrows coming from?"

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  8. Being an archer, you only have a few options of killing with satisfaction, either a perfectly aimed shot or arrow spamming knights from above while they're in the water. But my two favorite ways to epically kill someone is play-dead, they walk past, sparrow [spam+arrow] them or buy a keg, throw it, as it hits their wall, snipe it with an epic arrow and collapse everything.
    :r_flex::B)::flex:

Cirom likes this.
  9. Ourous

Ourous Tree Planter

Snipe bombs just as they are being thrown

10. ZeThtb

ZeThtb Haxor

Gumba stomping 2 or more people.

11. Strathos

Strathos KAG Guard Tester

With a bouncy boulder that ricocheted off a wall.

Lemmingworld likes this.
  12. 12anger

12anger Ballista Bolt Thrower

SPIKE!

jlordo911 likes this.
  13. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

Be in a rape squad of about 5 ppl and get the kill out of all the others. :B):

I also like to shoot a bomb jumping knight so they fall to the unforgiving earth and die. :bow:

Lemmingworld likes this.
  14. Lord_bugg

Lord_bugg Smashing Donator

being a builder and breaking the bottom blocks of the enemy's rubbishly made tower making it fall on the whole of their team. :) :builder:

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  15. GreenRock

GreenRock Base Burner

Slaying an enemy while they got a chat bubble over their head. Shit's better than sex.

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  16. Hehe, out of context quoting.

On another note; my favourite way to kill someone in KAG is more or less any method that results in "z0mg wtf hax0r." This could be anything from bomb-jumping near an enemy, hammering a knights face in before he can pull off a hit or in the good ol' days; bashing. Insta-killing someone by downward-slashing them from a considerable height is also quite satisfying (although I tend to stay away from this move because it feels a bit like abuse). Heck, I've even gotten the "z0mg wtf hax0r," response from basic slashes. It's even sweeter when followed by a :bird::dance: all up on 'dat corpse, if y'all catch my drift.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  17. GreenRock

GreenRock Base Burner

Hehe, indeed.

I3lue, Jim_Dale and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  18. Arkadios

Arkadios الأغنام الأبله Donator

I think the most satisfying kill is when you are a builder, and an unsuspecting knight sees you all alone wondering around the battle field and he ready's his sword and charges for you but you have your hammer ready and the look on his face we he gets hammered to death by you the builder! Of all things it's even better when you top it off with a big middle finger!

I3lue likes this.
  19. Throwing back bombs that noobs throw.:b_shop::B)::r_flex::b_shop: :eek::skull:\

:note:

Razi and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  20. Ninja12

Ninja12 Haxor

This isn't necessarily my favorite, there are many good ways to kill someone, but here's a good way:
    1. Be an archer.
    2. Find an about-to-bombjump knight.
    3. Right as he jumps off, shoot him.
    4. He falls to ground.
    5. He dies.
    6. His bomb blows his body parts to bits.

Gofio likes this.