1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Role-Playing Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea and would you like it put into action?

1. Yes

90.7%
  2. No

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Viking176

Viking176 Shipwright

I dont know but i figure it to be that I saw those screenshots of you spawnkilling and I'm sure and admin banned you for it.

2. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

The reason I don't browse the forums like I did before, I'd die of heart attack in a week ;)

3. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I've been here for awhile now.

4. kuulness

kuulness Tree Planter

People need to stop complaing about typekilling, if you wanna say something type it out first, press esc, then go to the enemy press the talk button then enter.

Gofio likes this.
  5. Urgh, today there was another bout of orcs being annoying and just killing people for the sake of it... Someone called Swift-demon kept on killing people, and was making fun of them for observing the rules, and then getting angry when everyone stopped him. He kept telling us (we were elves) to return to our forest, when they were also out of their lands, and would not let us pass without killing us first... I hope some of the other people online today saw this and back me up...

6. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

This is going to get worse before it gets better....

7. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

You know you're a good orc when you can hide for an hour and slowly steal the Dwarven King's throne room throughout.

Canadian98, cleggy, VanHuek and 3 others like this.
  8. cleggy

cleggy Arsonist

you upset the king:QQ:

9. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Hey, I was dragged in there as a prisoner a fair while before, and then they all seemed to suddenly lose me. My only regret is the dwarves votekicked one of their fellows, Eduardito, I think, blaming him for the sudden disappearance of throne, even when I told them it was me. I tell you, Cleggy, how do people not understand plain orcish?

10. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

can Bro Bart be banned by any chance, he random kills me about 20 times when i've only killed him once, he also destroys my home, he didnt listen when i was trying to pass so he just kept on random and chat killing, i bet that if he reads this he will say "wtf i didnt!" i tried to break into his house and destroy a few things and kill a few people, and because of Bart and all of the other assholes in the server im not coming back on

ZeThtb and Gofio like this.
  11. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Well if you killed him 1 time, doesn't that pretty much mean you started it and thus he was getting his revenge? No matter how many times that may be, doesn't matter.

Also why did you try to break his stuff and kill his people if you didn't want to be killed in the process?

Gofio likes this.
  12. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

But Bart is a complete idiot. He sealed himself in an elven building and threatened to collapse everything if we didn't leave.
    ss (2012-08-31 at 12.15.42).png
    We didn't even want to kill him at first, but he kept crying and threatening until we just broke in and gang-raped him (as orcs, humans, and elves together).

Gofio likes this.
  13. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Adding him to blacklist later.

For those who aren't part of the server staff, please save your opinions about bans to yourselfs. If you have any proof to add, post it. Otherwise please don't spam the thread.

14. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

he collapsed my house which was about half the size of the elven forest, if you were me you would try to kill him, yes i started it but i tried to end it, but then he continued to kill even though i was defencless and had stopped killing him

15. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Gofio likes this.
  16. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

17. Sniips

Sniips Haxor

Hi all i'm here because lilramboST6 was 'stealing' the humans fortress, i've accepted it at the start but he has started to grief all the humans gold. Anyone can enter in the server tunnel to a treasure then he grief it ? that's stupid..

18. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

19. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

cleggy likes this.
  20. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

It crashed -_- dafuq , I bugged and crashed?

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.