1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

badthread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Canadian98, Jul 6, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

canadian made bad threads when he was 12 years old, bad cancer was bad

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
  2. lehoon

lehoon King

I bet you play hockey

Ej and MechaTrickster like this.
  3. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

I play Soccer, Cricket, Basketball, Tennis, Hockey, Indoor Soccer and Running. And I'm a big fan of Afl.

4. ArpiG

ArpiG Shopkeep Stealer

I play WaterPolo and I like it :D ...I hate Soccer and Rugby...

5. ArpiG

ArpiG Shopkeep Stealer

Yes,Because you constantly have to swim and pass the ball,shoot,and so on.But after 3 years(maybe too much for some),this swimming will mean nothing.It will be easy but sometimes it will get you VERY tired. :D

6. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I used to play deck hockey on the regular. Love NFL, NHL, and sometimes I'll pop a squat and watch NCAA. I can't stand MLB because it's pretty much whoever has the most money has the best team. I'm actually surprised my hometown guys the Pirates are doing as well as they are this year, considering an 18+ year losing streak.

7. Just like the Queenslander stereotype, I play rugby league. I had a 4 year career as an amateur competitive boxer and play basketball occasionally. Although, I'm pretty sure that our 8 or 9 year winning streak in State of Origin (the annual series of 3 games between the QLD and NSW team) has a lot to do with our adoration for the sport.

Although, despite these sporting experiences, the only sport I truly follow is MMA (mixed martial arts), currently. More specifically, UFC. You can see some pretty amazing stuff happening on there. My favourite UFC event was UFC 121, when Cain Velasquez (my favourite fighter) beat Brock Lesnar for the heave-weight title. Considering the smack-talk from Lesnar, the unfortunate life that Velasquez was forced to live and the sheer size difference between the two, it was really inspirational stuff.

Not so well known, but SlamBall was absolutely awesome, haha. I wonder what happened to that?

8. SirSammy

SirSammy Shark Slayer

BasketBall. Meh, too bad BasketBall is sometimes prone to lock-outs - delay the season for like 3 months it's regular start off(maybe the whole year). Was always good at playing b-ball. Do to my height - I usually play center. Although I can handle the point if the designated person isn't taking care of the ball. I should be working in on my inside shots but I like playing away from the basket(dislikes getting pummeled in the paint), and slashing to the basket(sometimes :3 Again, dislikes getting hammered).

9. SirSammy

SirSammy Shark Slayer

Lol. It's just business. You know the franchise owners have to be happy before the fans are happy lol.

10. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

Finally, another person who follows martial arts :P

11. RobertStephenson

RobertStephenson Builder Stabber

I play football I wrestle and play lacrosse (for my highschool) And I follow some MMA and lacrosse.(Lacrosse is the best sport EVER)

12. GreenRock

GreenRock Base Burner

Wait, are you guys telling me gaming isn't a sport? What's all this nonsense about... moving

13. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

I used to be a BEAST at table tennis and badminton!

MANLY sports!

14. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

Badminton all the damn way. Been playing it a lot lately. Last weekend I think me and another person played about 30 high intensity sets. My knees and elbows were bleeding after throwing myself all over the place and I could just barely raise my right arm afterwards. It was a glorious feeling, good pain.

Contrary and BeasterDenBeast like this.
Mods: BlueLuigi