1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

New OSX version of KAG won't run on my mac HELP!

Discussion in 'General Help' started by electricspear, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. electricspear

electricspear Shipwright

I have just heard of this game from reddit, and i immediately went to download it. I have a mac and had my fingers crossed because normally the games i want to install are windows and lion can't run them ect. So i downloaded the mac version but it doesn't want to cooperate. I have played the game three times now on my computer, but when i try to open the load screen it normally just says it "quit unexpectedly" please please please help this game is awesome! Oh and i have purchased the premium version, thats how much respect i have for this game in the few instance i have had to play it. Thanks!

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

We have to fix this issue in the game, noone can just help you get it working magically. Any debug output the game gives upon crashing would be appreciated.

3. electricspear

electricspear Shipwright

I apologize for the long posts, i just couldn't think of another alternative. Hope this helps.

KAGESHA: APOLOGY ACCEPTED

External log:
    http://pastebin.com/b2a8DzVr

4. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

5. only way to run KAG on Mac is in fullscreen. Try that.

6. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

It works perfectly in windowed mode on my Mac. Please do not make unfounded claims you cannot back up cause you end up misinforming people (e.g via exaggeration, as in "the only way to run KAG" is so on and so forth etc)

7. Shark_Skull8

Shark_Skull8 Shipwright

I have this problem also, but only when I updated to the most recent OSX client. Is there any way to back date so I can play temporarily?

8. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

This thread is extremely extremely old and outdated. Please create a new thread with the specifics of your problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.