1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

.: FrostBite Networks | Official KAG Server Thread :.

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Skowt, Sep 2, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Skowt

Skowt Builder Stabber

[​IMG]

We would like to introduce to you to our recently released King Arthurs Gold Servers, now available for rental! We've created the ultimate, "one-size-fits-all" package suited for your war-waging needs!

We will be keeping this thread up to date on the latest news and inform you on any discounts we have running, so that you can get the best performance for the best price!

I will be available for any and all questions and will be corresponding on behalf of FBN. If you have any issues, feel free to respond here and I will gladly resolve them.

.: Initial Offering :.

We currently offer a tailored KAG plan for the adventurous. Offering all gamemodes, unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth. You're server will be automatically setup on your first payment (depending on availability) and your details emailed to you.

FrostBite Networks currently employ an automatic server restart and update script, called "FroStart" which is installed on all servers to ensure that your server is always online and always functional. Should you require any support with your server whatsoever, you can submit a support ticket and one of our helpful technicians will gladly help you in any way possible.

For any information or questions, respond to this topic and I'll respond shortly!

2. Teemo

Teemo T͔̕e͖͚̖̯̩̪͙͝e͡m̖o̤̪͘ Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Do you have IPv6 and where can I buy some of these unlimited hard drives?

3. Skowt

Skowt Builder Stabber

Hey Teemo,

Unfortunately at this time we do not stock IPv6 addresses. We don't have unlimited hard drives, we have no limits on space. We never said we had unlimited hard drives. We just don't limit the space you are allowed to use, this can translate into a few hard drives being used.

4. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

Where are the KAG servers hosted?

5. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Dallas, Texas.

6. Skowt

Skowt Builder Stabber

Wishing your favourite Indie game had proper hosting? Got a potential lead? We're always on the lookout for the next big thing! Let us know what you want hosted!

7. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

Hmm...not planning to host a server too soon, but maybe minecraft, and I also know a lot of people would like mumble a/o teamspeak 3 servers.

8. Skowt

Skowt Builder Stabber

Thanks ImAwesome for the suggestion unfortunately due to reasons beyond our control, we cannot offer Minecraft at this present time.

I would also like to mention, FrostBite Networks 2.0 has been released and is available for viewing at www.frostbitenetworks.com!
    </br>--- merged: Feb 3, 2013 11:37 AM ---</br>
    We've updated our FrostBite Networks automatic server update and restart script! Our games will automatically be updated within 15 minutes of new version being released!

Should you notice any bugs with this, let us know and we'll squash them immediately!

9. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

So we can store anything on these hard drives or mush it be KAG related?

10. Skowt

Skowt Builder Stabber

KAG Servers are for KAG-Related data only unfortunately. We do have VPS packages, should you find those more suitable to your needs.
    </br>--- merged: Feb 3, 2013 11:58 AM ---</br>
    We're willing to give away 5 - 1 month KAG Servers for free to anyone willing to test and write a review about our services. You must be serious about KAG though and able to prove it!

Mazey likes this.
  11. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

I'd like to test, I'm not that bad with reviews.
    Also, site doesn't say how many slots and why do you need a domain for the server?

12. Skowt

Skowt Builder Stabber

Currently there is no slot limit, we're still trialing and determining what an appropriate limit would be but until then, there is no such limit. The domain is just basically for identification of your server in our backend. You can use a subdomain for free in the mean time.

If you would like to use one of the test accounts, feel free to do the order on the site, and then just stop after the invoice has been generated and before you have to pay. At this point, send me a message here on the forums and I'll setup your account for you and you will receive the details via email. Free for the month.

13. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Skowt have you played the game yourself and made servers with the game's configs? Also I will check with someone and if it is fine will edit MM's post to include you in this thread, of server rentals, https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/dedicated-server-renters.361/

Edit: added you to the list hope it is fine.

14. Skowt

Skowt Builder Stabber

Hi VanHuek,

I haven't had much time to play on the game itself, but we have setup the game's config file for easy editing etc.
    Thank you for editing MM's post, I did PM him about it but I guess he just hasn't been online yet. Much appreciated!

15. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Remember he will receive a lot of messages per day, mostly off-topic so best way to contact the Developer team is through email or IRC.

Also if you need to talk about ideal slots etc... feel free to come to IRC as I host multiple servers.

16. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Are you planning doing any Europe buisness?

17. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I am interested in this offer; I sent you a PM with the details..

18. Teemo

Teemo T͔̕e͖͚̖̯̩̪͙͝e͡m̖o̤̪͘ Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Do you have to pay VAT if in EEA?

19. Skowt

Skowt Builder Stabber

- Thanks Van, should we might take you up on that offer soon!

- At the moment, we do not have Europe planned as a possible location. However in the future it might become a viable opportunity.

- I'll personally respond shortly ;)
    - No VAT is charged with FrostBite.
    </br>--- merged: Mar 3, 2013 1:17 PM ---</br>
    We've recently automated our entire update process, from start to finish, with no human interaction needed.
    Should your server be hosted with us, you will receive updates automatically within 30 minutes of them going live as well as having automatic server crash support for those rare occasions where your server goes offline.

Mods: jackitch