1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[469] Soulrealm's Strategically Combined Tower.

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by Kovett, Aug 8, 2012.

?

Rate my tower. Out of 5.

1. 5: Nice! Nearly Perfect.

19.6%
  2. 4: Cool. Only needs a few improvements.

52.9%
  3. 3: Hmmm...It's okay I guess. I prefer another.

21.6%
  4. 2: This is pretty noob. You really need to l2build mate...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1: No comment. This is just so bad, that...no comment.

5.9%
  1. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

red - door
    blue - empty
    white - spike

now 2-3 door

u can jump down from door at top to bridge
    </br>--- merged: Sep 7, 2012 11:20 AM ---</br>
    lol beat this -
    1st pic-
    turn red into door, turn white into spike, delete blue

2nd pic-
    me designed it but i can't be bothered to explain

Attached Files:

2. Pretty bad. Hard to fix when bombed. With an enemy knight inside, a team knight can die from his own team's spikes. It's actually very dangerous for himself as well. Hard to navigate. Hard to build. Rating: 3/10.

EDIT: Easy to ladder over. Easy for bombs to lodge. Very very very very very very very vulnerable to catapult fire. Low doors, a smart enemy can make it through those doors off the ground.

EDIT2: Crap load of resources. Can get "noobed" very very easily by noob teammates. Not anti-builder effective at all. A builder can just build a wall right infront of it, attached to your tower, blocking off all the entrances and allow their team's access.

I doubt you can build this shit very fast.

Teerere likes this.
  3. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

:q maybe i should explain... sigh
    i will later on tomorrow
    </br>--- merged: Sep 7, 2012 11:43 AM ---</br>
    I will just explain your points
    1. bombed where? (same with yours)
    2. enemy knights die straight away when they get in because of spikes
    3. it is easy to ladder over i agree, sorry did not think of that
    4. your tower is more vulnerable to cata fire so you can't talk
    5. smart enamy (me) can get into your building with 2 bombs and ruin with 3 and almost/totaly destroy with 4 (if you think carefully you can find the weak area.

(not to be rude soz i react really crazy when people say my gameplay/creations are bad)

4. 1. You're takes less bombs.
    2. Only stupid knights do. Most knight just hang around the front waiting. Good knights go in and go through, taking no damage at all.
    3. Thanks.
    4. No actually it's not. It has a cata-nest itself, as well as stone walls that aren't "dented" here and there, which are created by your archer ports.
    5. The first bomb will be used at the start. With my spike trap, you'll need another one. There's also a collapsible above you if you haven't noticed. You won't be able to that with archers shooting at you and a collapsible above you.

However, my design has changed.
    This is the new base.
    :castle_wall::door::door::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::bridge::bridge::door::bridge::bridge:
    :castle_wall::bridge::bridge::castle_wall::castle_bg::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_bg::castle_wall:

Teerere likes this.
  5. Exid

Exid Shark Slayer

If you somehow magically managed to make this during a game I would be seriously impressed on how much time you wasted on something that can be easily be beaten.

The lowest floor would stop a few brainless knights, but to a builder it's basically a door hallway with a few spikes and one stone in the middle.

You can easily block all those entrances and exits with some stone, and because of that it's even easier to ladder over it,
    can be bomb jumped without much effort, It's more of a small hill then a tower.

Once the spikes are gone, the inside of the tower becomes capturable with a matter of seconds, Most towers you have to smash because it only has one defending side and because of that it's pointless in converting it for your teams use. the tower you have has two sides meaning it's effective for both teams to use.

It uses to much space and resources and time for something that can easily conquered

Cata's and bombs will stuff up all the traps if they get a good hit, catapults break everything just a matter of time before it falls.

The top part of the tower is useless except for holding shops.

If the lower part gets captured you can't run to the top of the tower.

killatron46 and Jim_Dale like this.
  6. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

this is a great tower.
    if you have about threehundred sec's building time, and inf resources, I suggest you use this as a second or third tower/base.
    the only thing this tower is missing, is an outpost.

7. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

im not talking about there
    </br>--- merged: Sep 8, 2012 4:00 AM ---</br>
    ok we were both rude to each other so i came to say sorry about that.
    maybe we will meet together and build in a sandbox or something?
    </br>--- merged: Sep 8, 2012 4:57 AM ---</br>
    also i edited your building abit and it works very well.

I found a glitch so decided to use it :p
    see that block for dropping there? (on team door door)
    when its dropped it hits the workshop then bounces off and FLYS 1 block infront of the spike trap so knights camping there gets killed.

other then that ... u explained most of them
    EDIT:that block preventing us from getting in is not soppose to be there!

Attached Files:

soulrealm likes this.
  8. You put

I was getting curious who put that 1.

Teerere likes this.
  9. rocky4321

rocky4321 Horde Gibber

hmm not bad. Quite practical.

but you need to have like phase 1 , phase 2 , phase 3 and so on.. until the final phase of it . So I assume thats the final phase when you build everything completely and perfect.

10. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

Nice Tower, only needs the lower part to be fixed, which is quite weak, as others have pointed out. Kl's glitch is a good idea, but only dumbass knights would camp there, prone to arc fire, so just taking out teh nubs is a good idea, yet you still have to deal with the good knights. You should make a backwall or something at the back of the top section of the cata bunker, since enemy knights on another tower could Bjump over the tower, with difficulty and find an easier way to capture the tower from the back. Perhaps put a spike trap at the back door or somethin'? Just adding my criticism. 25252525