1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Public Australian Server(s)

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by kaizokuroof, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

some aussies that would be great admins imo:

Sargra(forget his numbers)
    Ruleral
    BeasterDenBeast
    Guro

just thought i'd drop this here.

kl4060 and Ghozt like this.
  2. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Beast, Guro, and Sargra I agree with, not Ruleral, he iz gahy.

3. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

Agreed, I don't even think he deserves more than guard. (Well, saying nothing against HIM, it's only he is not as dedicated as some people.)

Ghozt likes this.
  4. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Ruleral is a great admin >:^|

justi01, kl4060 and Ruleral like this.
  5. So this is where they come to bitch about me...;)

6. superdigger26

superdigger26 Catapult Fodder

Hi i am Just wondering if i could put in A Admin Application on this page

7. Blackjack237890

Blackjack237890 Catapult Fodder

Hello i would like to become admin because it would be a great experience for me :) my account name is blackjack237890

8. Inactive members should not be Admins. Unless they have a legitimate reason.

9. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Nobodies don't get Admin

10. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Well what he means to say is that seeing as you're fairly new and we've hardly seen you on the server, we won't be able to give you Admin rights :)

You should join our social forum located here: https://forum.kag2d.com/social-forums/kaizokuroofs-public-australian-server.99/

That way you can get to know us and even make suggestions. Thank's for applying though, it's so nice to see many people interested in the server :) Good luck out there, hope to play some matches with you soon :)

Canadian98 likes this.
  11. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Rule your a babe ;)
    And guys even though he's not always serious he actually does make a good guard
    I agree with them but I think Sargra is inactive now, probably playing LoL or tribes or GW2 with the other AOE, and gyro is floating around here somewhere :P

Also I get this odd sort of lag on the server Kaiz, like it has my best ping all the time but when I come on it's just all my timing and counters are wrong, i can't bomb jump in nearly every way and my slashes are always wrong. I don't think it's on my side as it dosn't happen on the other servers.
    Just thought I'd put this out there, a few others get it as well.

Ruleral likes this.
  12. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Well everything is stock standard, so could it possibly be that you're not used to the default settings? Considering I have no knowledge of Bomb Gliding and half of the tricks in KAG I porobably can't help too much.

Any suggestions? :)

13. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Nah I use default settings on my server, maybe it might be my comp I'll take a looksie.

14. kaizokuroof

Well if others are reporting this problem, it's most likey with my host or something %) Does it happen all the time? Are the timings always off, or are you able to bomb glide occasionally? I've seen some people doing it without a problem and I don't seem to have much of a problem with slashes/double slashes.

15. superdigger26

superdigger26 Catapult Fodder

How am i a no body

Ruleral likes this.
  16. MINIMAN

MINIMAN Shark Slayer

Because u don't have a body?:D

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  17. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

FuzzyBlueBaron?

18. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Well, you aren't that well known amongst the community.

19. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

Super- Stop spamming threads with applications for admin, you aren't getting it...unless a server owner is an idiot.
    Black- Try and get yourself well known before you apply for admin.

Canadian98 likes this.
  20. kaizokuroof

Just a note for the above people, admin applications should be posted in the social group :) and in other news I have now introduced another Australian Server, one is dedicated to RTDM ^_^ Moar details in the social group and look to the OP for an update (will be copied directly from social group)

Thanks guys, can't wait to beat you guys in game again ;) JK JK :3

Ruleral likes this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.