1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

WHY MY KAG THASEN'T WONT TO WORK

Discussion in 'General Help' started by adus1998, Sep 15, 2012.

1. adus1998

adus1998 Shipwright

PLEASE HELP ME, MY KAG THASENT WORK CAN SOMEONE TELL MY WHY (I AM ON MAC OSX MOUNTIAN LION) ((OS X 10.8.1)) can someone tell me how to fix that??? :QQ: I HAVE BOUGHT THE GAME AND IT THASEN'T WORK :(

2. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

*doesnt...

Can you provide logs please?

Can you start kag.exe or does it crash after you press play somewhere.

Every little bit helps <.<

3. adus1998

adus1998 Shipwright

how do i send it?\

4. Shark_Skull8

Shark_Skull8 Shipwright

I have mac 10.7.4 (Lion) and whenever I press play Kag just crashes. I've tried redownloading a few times but it doesn't work ):

5. adus1998

adus1998 Shipwright

ooooo hi. i had the same problem but i fixet that and i will post youtube video.

6. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Download PlayOnMac, download the Windows KAG version and launch the .exe with it ;)

7. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Hm, is anyone else having problems on MacOS X ML? I haven't heard anything about this before now

8. beelerbros2012

beelerbros2012 Catapult Fodder

I just purchased the premium version and am on OS X 10.7.5 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 2GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM When I open KAG and click play it just pops up and says KAG quit unexpectedly and closes the application. The only other issue I noticed is on the screen with the Play button where it should show news it says Error: Could not read the news today if this helps at all.

Thanks!