1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, Sep 21, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

Not that I want to interfere with server rules, but while I do find the Beo server language rules a bit silly anyway (after all, reading useless crap in English is far more annoying than seeing foreign text and merely assuming its useless crap), I do think its a bit too stalinist to encourage people like copper40 to start votekicking people for writing something he doesn't understand. Your server, your rules and all that but if you want a nice place for everyone can I petition you guys to be a bit more tolerant about it? If nothing else, it seems like an unnecessary cause of contention between players and moderators.

But more than anything I guess I'm really just asking you not to give off (or allow) the impression that you want English speaking players to start votekicking other players for it.

2. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Never once did I want people like copper (UGH) to votekick for it. It's not a bannable offense, it's just really really annoying when you have no idea what is being said between 2+ people.

Copper, STOP BEING AN ANNOYING CUNT.

Steve_Of_Future likes this.
  3. Steve_Of_Future

Steve_Of_Future Catapult Fodder

^^ couldn't agree more

4. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I'm afraid Copper40 just generally does that, it seems. He makes every attempt to act like a moderator without moderator powers. It's amazing how much of a douche that it can make him look, but sends the message that it seems that he wants it to.

5. Steve_Of_Future

Steve_Of_Future Catapult Fodder

i don't see anything bad unless if he is acting like abuse he is just helping in server

6. doomman117

doomman117 Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Hello, i was muted on your CTF server for no reason. I heard them say "excessive kid talk" and Galen muted me. The last thing i said was "are we gonna tunnel again". I was doing nothing wrong, can a admin PM me and unmute me?

7. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I said multiple times "No capslock." And you ignored that like five times. That's why I muted you.

UnnamedPlayer and thebonesauce like this.
  8. doomman117

doomman117 Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

I was playing after i got unmuted. Galen says "last warning". I said something in all caps. Many other people used all caps but nothing was said to them. I dont know why other people are not getting in trouble for this, but when i do it i get in trouble. This is bullshit. I know about the rule, but when its not enforced and people get away with it, it should not be a mutable offense, maybe just a 5 min kick. Also one of the admins (forgot name) said it was stupid to mute me for it.

9. Galen

First off. Everyone get's consequences for capslock (except some people). And I'm pretty sure that noone told you that spamming in capslock isn't a reason for muting.

10. Hella

Well, I think this is all well and good and sorted out now.

If you do things like grief, and other 'physical' abuse, then you'll get a freeze, kick or ban.
    If you misbehave in chat, then you'll get a mute, because that solves it.

They shouldn't always simply be permanent, so they'll expire, and you'll be all well again.

11. Jessetius

Jessetius Bison Rider

Yes. I'm sure it was because of Galen's personal hatred towards you. But really, using Caps is actually allowed if you want to put pressure on your word or sentence, you just need to know when to stop. Saying like: "ATTAAACK!", "COME BACK!", "THEY HAVE THE FLAG!" or even "RAPING TIME!!!!" is totally fine. But when you start to spam it or say it with absolutely no reason it's not nice. Also, muting can also be temporary since the latest patch, so a time of ban is really worse than the same time of mute.
    And now... Go to learn stopping things. For example: your pointless complaints.

12. Beton

Beton Bison Rider

hiho and what's next on my unban? something new?

13. doomman117

doomman117 Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

i said "GET THE FLAG" and i said it once. Then i got muted it said "GET THEIR FLAG". The mute was not ethical. I got a message from one of the admins. Not gonna say a name, but the admin said "I dont know why you were muted, it was a minor offense and it should of been ignored" thats straight out of the message. I never said he has a vendetta on me or anything, i just said that i was the only one getting punished because of it.

14. Hella

Well, it's all fine talking about it, but now that is enough.

15. Medieval

Medieval Haxor

Hi,

What will you do about the player named -2k- ? He is a famous griefer and troller in some server (bhttp, etc...)
    because he ruined a lot of game yesterday!

BagsBunny also griefed yesterday, by putting spikes in base and then he said that was me! Hella was here and she froze him but did he get banned?

Medieval.

16. Galen

Hehe, she.... e_e

I know about these two. Anyways, thanks for telling us.

17. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Hella just has feminine features, Medieval. But I can totally see why you'd be confused.

18. RisingDarkness

RisingDarkness Builder Stabber

Okay, so about 5 minutes ago, 2 greifers got butt hurt because blue ran out of lives, switched team and then greifed furiously. Both from KFC clan. May i suggest banning their hole clan to teach those dumb fucks a lesson..
    Bab1 managed to take the top half down killing himself which made it easier to stop just the one greifer left, he kept trying to greif and at the end of the game almost took down the tower/wall on the right but we won before he could
    [​IMG]

19. Hella

I banned -2k- for a period of time that I can't remember, but it wasn't permanent. I also banned luishsomethingsomethingfor getting pissy after I froze him and another person when they were both accused of griefing. In his case it was only 10 minutes.

20. Beton

Beton Bison Rider

unban?

Mods: jackitch