1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, Sep 21, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

It's a funny thing that you mention that now, Beton. The last time you talked of it here, I responded with the simple statement 'I'll think about it'. I'm glad to say that, now, at this point in time, I have finally finished thinking about it.

Of course, it was quite the quest, trekking across the Himalayas, integrating myself with monks of the mountains using the mixed mediums of signs, dance and apologetic telephone calls, but I made it in the end. The last fourteen years of my life have been dedicated to pondering your request, living of yaks milk, and the roasted flesh of yetikind. It was difficult, of course, but most things in life are, a fact that even in the Himalayas, commonly thought of as the last homely retreat, was true.

Alongside the monks, our combined cognitive functions were legendary; no problem was too big, or too small, for us; yet, your request, it seems, was neither a problem, nor a awkward situation. No. You had presented us with a dilemma, a hypothetical nut that contains the mystic answers of the universe. You wanted us to, essentially solve everything. A challenge, indeed.

Now, after so many years in thoughtful exile, I have returned with an answer. It may not be prefered, but it is necessary. The monks, and I, discovered that your request became, over time, comparatively simple to solve. The answer, my friend, is no.

(Now you may wonder why I was away for fourteen years, when it only seemed like a few days, or even hours. Well, the answer to this is even simpler. Time is only relative to the writers mind, particularly when the writing is utter bullshit.)

UnnamedPlayer, Mulpy, Freddex and 5 others like this.
  2. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

If you ask every day, i doubt you will be unbanned..

3. Beton

Beton Bison Rider

haha ITS FAKE hella !!!
    Himalayas last yaks died 100 years ago... monks told me that you were not worthy of the entrance to the monastery and that you can not dance, ppl told me that yeti raped a turist ( it was you?), and im 13 years old so u could not you look for an answer to my question 14 years,
    nice move hella but im too smart
    so if you can, dont waster your miserable life too much and short answer "yes" or "sure" ...

4. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

What does that even mean?

UnnamedPlayer and GalenMarek like this.
  5. Hella

Beton, Beton, Beton. When will you learn? Time is relative to the writer of bullshit.

GalenMarek likes this.
  6. Beton

Beton Bison Rider

unban?

7. RisingDarkness

RisingDarkness Builder Stabber

Everytime he asks for unban you should add a day to his ban ;)

8. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

We should just get Furai to remove his posting privileges.

UnnamedPlayer and justi01 like this.
  9. Hella

You can't add a day to infinity, my friend. It defeats the point of infinity.

GalenMarek likes this.
  10. thebonesauce

Yes. Remember, we're talking permaban you know.

And can I say that it's fucking great having Beton banned? Not only do we not have to hear "GRIEFER" when someone chops a tree or something, but we also don't have griefing and general antagonizing anymore. FEELS GOOD BRO.

11. Beton

Beton Bison Rider

good day friends
    maybe unban today?

12. Ream

Ream Haxor

Yes. I unbanned you.

And banned again.

13. thebonesauce

Naw really. You were unbanned.

Wait, your name isn't Hella.

14. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

Beton, I don't think you're gonna be back on the server.

15. Beton

Beton Bison Rider

thx for unban i played today :)

16. Filystyn

Filystyn Bison Rider

Wolfoso didn't do anything bad you were just arguing around whole game, and hes right there your a kid. But who saved our team from loooooosing?

Me !!!!
    :D

17. justi01

justi01 Haxor

In my opinion, Wolf was being a faggot. You don't just call someone a nigger outright and keep up with it.

And as we all know, nigga is the only sarcastic form of racism around here. :p

Froghead48 likes this.
  18. Ryu

Ryu Shopkeep Stealer

This behavior is simply inexcusable, especially from a player supposed to set a good example. I usually permaban the fuckers who spread that kind of racist bullshit. I urge Beo to kick him out of the admin team.

19. thebonesauce

Yeah, spewing racist garbage like that is uncalled for and, frankly, repulsive for someone that's supposed to make a server safe and fun. Ridiculous.

I really apologize that you had to deal with that, Terra.

20. WolfosoBastardo

WolfosoBastardo Shark Slayer

Seriously? Am I supposed to explain something that should directly come to mind?
    First, telling someone is nigger is considered racism, but the same considering racism exist means you consider races, considering races is racism. Therefore, abuse of nigger word lowers its value up to nothing, it's like calling your friend an idiot or an ass so many times it just comes into communication and is no longer considered an insult.
    Saying "You are racist if you are not nigger" is a way of sarcasm, nigger is considered racist, saying you are not racist racistly "insulting" is flawful logic, and everybody laughed at you the way you laugh at how little kids think, if you can't even recognize when I'm joking, that's considered either being dumb or having bad sense of humor.

This was the situation: Someone asked Terracotta to join their clan, he said NO BBB FIRST IS THE BEST CLAN which is kind of acting like an idiot, so I called him a "nigga" which is net-commonly known as an insult non-insult (check what I said before to understand) and he started saying he'd report me for calling him nigga and kept on complaining about how humorless something he doesn't understand is, he was getting me angry and I didn't want to ban for personal reasons so I just froze and unfroze him directly to "calm down", he started complaining about reporting me for admin abuse, freezing and unfreezing with NO damage? seriously? And kept on doing that so I muted him for the day. End of story.

Still want me to be kicked from admin team for not being racist? ok

Mods: jackitch