1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Why and When, do you play KAG?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by narutoluffy, Sep 28, 2012.

1. narutoluffy

narutoluffy Shark Slayer

Hey Forumers, it's me again narutoluffy, now this question is more general, but I still wanna know your answers. For me kag is a gamin experience keeps me entertained each day. I don't play everyday but I try cause I have school I can't play from Mon-Fri, nor Sat cause of tutor and nor Sun cause have church, so barely play kag unless it's holidays. How about you?

2. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I normally play whenever i get a chance. I love kag its a great game to play when you have a few minutes or hours.

thegoodone likes this.
  3. Cirom

Cirom Bison Rider

Whenever I'm bored and don't have anything to do, I just look at my Steam library and think "What can I play, what's great fun and can be gotten into quickly (ie: No loading time)..."

KAG pretty much just takes 90% of the decisions. Occasionally there's some Bastion and Terraria.. but mostly KAG.

4. TheGrimReaper

TheGrimReaper Catapult Fodder

when I'm bored usually or tired, the latter meaning I fare much worse in battle.

5. Cirom

Cirom Bison Rider

I tend to do rather well when tired, probably because when I get tired I enter a sort of "relaxed" mode where I can just aim perfectly for some reason o,o

6. GreenRock

GreenRock Base Burner

Why?
    KAG gives me a hard-on.

When?
    Monday-Thursday: afternoons (typically 6pm - 11pm) GMT -6
    Friday & Saturday: anytime of day (I don't have classes on fridays :3 )
    Sunday: I need to get my shit together for the week, but maybe sometime during the day.

How often?
    As often as I masturbate.

7. TheGrimReaper

TheGrimReaper Catapult Fodder

Ah but you are an archer, I always go knight, an its very intense so I have to be alert.

8. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I'm an adult, so I play whenever I want.

Cirom, UnnamedPlayer, feet and 3 others like this.
  9. fiddy

fiddy Bison Rider

I stay for all the old veterans that ive known since new at this game. otherwise, i wouldnt play it more.
    Now a days the gameplay have gotten booring for me, all these long thin towers, ugly constructions, and whit the noob invasion.
    Everything just seems booring , i miss the old days were castles ruled the map.

And also, i love the tears of banned grifers, or telling spammers, to shud up, or get muted, all those moments keep me here.

And ofc, i wait for new updates, the new upcoming one, will surely get my attention, and perhaps make the game really fun again.

Contrary and Cirom like this.
  10. guift

guift Bison Rider

I play K.A.G when i want to have fun quickly or when i'm doing scan my pc.

11. I play KAG simply to go on Rayne's server and ban griefers and retards. Doing that just makes my day. I really don't have a certain time as to when I decide I feel the need to play it once again.

Lancelotz likes this.
  12. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

I play at:
    Monday-Friday: Usually about 7:30-8:05 am, 3:45- 6:00-6:30 pm, and 7:00-8:30 pm, and after that I watch TV :P
    Saturday-Sunday: About 1/3-1/2 of the weekend I am on KAG.

(all times in GMT +10)

13. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Whenever I find myself with a spare moment and I'm not working on one of my hundreds of little projects or taking my wife out to dinner. :)

ockpii and Carver like this.
  14. NinjaZ

NinjaZ Shipwright

I play whenever i have nothin to do lol.

15. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

I find KAG to be a really fun game to play in short bursts of time as an arcade experience, but it's really fun to play for a long time if you're trying to reach a goal with your team for a long time - be it in CTF, WAR, or Zombie Fortress.

Lately I've been playing a lot of single-player Zombie Fortress mode again, and I don't have a set schedule. I also like to randomly go in on CTF servers.

The most time I've spent on KAG has been for videos that I've put up on my channel on multiplayer Zombie Fortress.

16. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

I dance because of the people involved in this community, something that is apparent if you look how much time I spend lurking the forums compared to actually playing the game itself.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.