1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

Speed hacker Piemaster1123

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by Call_of_duty_guy, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Call_of_duty_guy

Call_of_duty_guy Shopkeep Stealer

The Time was about 8:50 9:00 AEST [420] server this isnt a too good like Gif but it gets most of it Kasra was there to see it Conquerer Also saw it and some other people at that time. [gickr.com]_0f4ad177-83e1-22c4-390c-d9f131f338c5.gif Ban this mofo! PS. sorry bout the bad quality :p
    </br>--- merged: Oct 1, 2012 11:14 AM ---</br>
    Dont you dare anyone say this was photoshopped or "this easily couldve been photoshopped" because i can supply more evidence right here right now and i will support 1 more piece but i dont want to get a message saying i spammed. Also this pic see's him basically off the ground.Jumping? not possible no dust marks flying around from where he jumped.
    screen-12-10-01-20-51-50.png

2. Here are the witnesses.
    [​IMG]
    Here is what Erex also said in Kaizokuroof's Ctf:
    [21:18:41] <UNION Erex> everyone saw him hack on this server

3. Corwen

Corwen Demolitions Expert Donator
    1. KRPG

Maybe he was falling, this way, he never would have been touching the ground and there would be no dust marks. Or he could have been shot from a catapult, that explains why we wasn't parachuting with his shield.

4. Ask the witnesses, see what they think.

5. Call_of_duty_guy

Also there are no cata's its a RTDM also look at the GIF at the top. it shows him moving from place to place i couldnt keep up with him with my mouse.And also he doesnt need to be parachuting to have been shot from a cata and also He wont need a parachute if he is speed hacking >_>

6. Leoprime

Leoprime Shopkeep Stealer

There is a bug with bombs that can make you go really fast. What did he do after he "speed hacked"? Did he leave?

7. Just go ask ppl what rly happened and you cant go fast from place to place with one bomb.

8. Call_of_duty_guy

i'm not sure Some people left to go see Kaizokuroof about it i left and got on the forums and came back and he wasn't there so i assumed he had been banned at least temporarily.

9. cameron

cameron THD Team THD Team Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

I have permabaned him on kaizokuroof's ctf server. He is definitly a speed hacker as he ran from one side of the map to the other and took our flag back to the other end with him. He was even moving too fast for me to freeze. D:
    I havnt seen him on rtdm but I dont doubt he was hacking.

10. Leoprime

Leoprime Shopkeep Stealer

I don't think were supposed to be discussing here since

"7. Only comment on a thread if you have something to add. This means adding/refuting evidence, or better explaining what happened. Do not just post "That guy was a jerk", "That guy griefed a whole bunch of times" or "OMG BAN DIX HAXZXZZXZXZOORD" as they will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you aren't adding anything useful like additional proof/evidence or feedback, don't bother posting." -Kouji

and also "I'm about to warn every useless comment here. Proofs or don't post here." -Furai
    from another thread with discussion. So delete your post!25252525
    </br>--- merged: Oct 3, 2012 11:19 PM ---</br>
    Here is the bomb sliding video, so you can see what might have caused him to look like that.
    proof that you can move really fast so it looks like speed hacking with a bomb.

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  11. Call_of_duty_guy

Your video shows you using your shield why isnt he?