1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[514] kl4060's Defensive Front tower

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by kl4060, Sep 28, 2012.

?

How would you rate this tower

1. Very good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Good

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Good, but i prefer others

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
  4. Average

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  5. Bad

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
  6. Rubbish, even a block of wood on the ground would be a better defence.

18 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. Exid

Exid Shark Slayer

Okay I will be blunt and just say that your tower is shit, it's basically a bad version of soulrealm's.
    It's a waste of time and resources, and if you managed to build this thing, no one would fight it directly.
    It's a anti-knight tower at most and most of the add-on's are easily countered by builders and smart knights.
    Without the add-on's it's basically a giant hollow slab tower with doors.

Your tower is extremely taxing on time and resources for something that is only good at defending at direct rushing attacks.

2. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

:P i tested and works well brah

3. Exid

Exid Shark Slayer

Can I insult you and your tower?
    Because I have a million words to say how bad this tower is compared to others and how badly your taking the advice and criticism of the people who don't like it.

Radpipe, PumpkingSlice and Kouji like this.
  4. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

no. i prefer you don't.
    Im trying to be more nice to people because as you can see I argue a lot... Im gonna do that less for my and people's sake.

5. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Let me just Entomb myself in the bottom of this behemoth of stone.....

6. Lexar514

Lexar514 Shipwright

Lol, the vote results :rollseyes:

7. Faustbyte

Faustbyte Catapult Fodder

Pretty good design. I can tell this is an end game tower which evolves a little tower into a big one. That would be what i'm assuming you're going after?
    But the only problem i have with it is that it will take quite a while to dig those pits, and it will take an even longer time gathering all those resources. Good luck building this thing if you're the only one building. I'm expecting a rush would whoop your bottom by the time you finished the complex pit part.
    I would suggest gathering 2-3 friends together who know the tower plans. 2-3 people will make the tower be built more faster, and will avoid being killed by rushes. Your only hope building this tower solo is that your team mates built a frontier tower to slow the enemy down.
    But anyways, its a pretty good end game tower. Just watch out for catapults, and happy bombers.