1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody knows some fast fortress?

Discussion in 'Classes & Mechanics' started by daki312, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

sorry, but actually, its not...
    this building is, looking at the ability to stop enemies, worthless:
    a builder only needs to hit it twenty-four times to make a tunnel, fourteen if hes very lucky (someone opens the door, and he hits the opened-door-block) so its not a very good defense tower.
    there is no way to kill the enemy once they get inside, because of the doorspam, and from the archerspots, its only just possible, with the one on the left.
    in other words: they break your door, youre dead.
    also: no place for shops...

2. MrDarkmole

MrDarkmole Catapult Fodder

You´re right, but sry... I didn´t really count how often a builder have to hit a tower to break it... If you do so, every tower has its weakness. The most builders try to ladder over a tower....
    But back to my tower.
    To place some shops, you just have to change some things. Like I said, this tower is a base tower and it can be customised...
    The builders which get in, maybe fall into the spike trap. Otherwise there are many ways to show the intruder who is the king.

But the most importent thing is, there is no perfect tower :huh?:

3. JoshTG

JoshTG Ballista Bolt Thrower

vaugens towers on mole are pretty perfect