1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KARPS 2.0

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by VanHuek, Oct 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

2. Contaron

Contaron Shopkeep Stealer

YAY!!! I can't wait to join! Shame that I have to wait until tomorrow now.
    Also, could you please tell me what's new? Or at least how to find out what's new please.
    Hopefully the Elves are no longer HIDEOUSLY underpowered anymore.
    Thanks anyway for having a great server!

3. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Mostly just sprites.

4. Contaron

Ah Ok.
    Still, I can't wait to play.
    Last thing, is the griefer and rule-ignorer problem sorted yet?

5. I have a problem with the server. Whenever I try to join, the game freezes for a bit. Then it cuts to a snap of something in the map. Then it says disconnected or crashed. Wtf.

6. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

Have you installed the new textures and stuff?

7. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

It should work then unless you've installed it incorrectly

8. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Total, doesn't work for me and Crusader too.
    Yes, ofcourse we have the sprites, the problem is probably the map.

9. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

Strange, I know crusader tried to get on it says he joined then left straight away

10. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

He mains, that he joins, see the map after a minute and poof disconnected.

11. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

ok i need help, when i downloaded the file, it said that the file was corrupt and wouldnt open

12. Still doesn't work... I'm pretty sure I downloaded it correctly. When I downloaded it, it came in a winrar file/folder thing. Inside that was the base. I put the base into my KAG folder. When it axed me some shit, I clicked "Yes to All". What do wrong.

13. Mazey

Dragon read my posts, it's nothing with the sprites, it something with the map, it's probably to big.

14. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

What are you using to unzip it?

15. aattss

aattss Shopkeep Stealer

This server wasn't working earlier, but it does now. It does seem a little laggy.

Suggestion for the bandits: Make their left click building, and their right click attack/destroy/charge. The bandits should only be able to build things like ladders. Let them respawn quicker since they can't block a lot.

Letting the bandits have quarters seems like a bad idea, although perhaps they could have something that heals slower and lets them respawn there, provided that the respawn structure is expensive and can't be moved. The bandits should be able to do things like take and store gold, because they're bandits. Bandits shouldn't have tunnels, but perhaps doors that can only travel to other doors that only bandits can build, and these cost materials as well as gold.

As bandits aren't supposed to be very defensive, perhaps the only blocks they can place are wood blocks, but the wood blocks they place should already be half damaged.

I would suggest that you could let the bandits have minions akin to allies in zfortress mode, which is more appropriate than mob allies here.

bandits should have high costs.

16. Contaron

Your post has just given me an idea!
    We need necromancers!

Madaput likes this.
  17. Madaput

Madaput Shipwright

i clicked on the link to download the files and nothing happened, it just opened another tab???

and even when i click to on the link to Download files, it says error

help me please

18. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

What browser and OS?

TheShadowOo likes this.
  19. Contaron

This method of sprite distribution really isn't that effective.
    I myself had to copy each file individually before it would work. Well worth the effort though. I enjoyed repeatedly burying totalpotato the now ex angel. We mortals believed burying him would grant us good fortune.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.