1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Favourite feature.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by blukey, Oct 17, 2012.

1. blukey

blukey Finest Moustache in the Kingdom Donator

I'd like to know people's favourite features of KAG and why, I apolagise if this in the wrong forum :oops:

Personally my favourite feature is the catapult because of the pure carnage you can wreak with it. X3

2. Eric

Eric Shark Slayer

I like how when I play a knight I can pretend I'm a zergling in the swarm, or a hydralisk when I'm an archer

FuzzyBlueBaron, Kyzak and -Q like this.
  3. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Can i say forums? Cause of the community and the menly men and woman. Even if i cant....
    Forums. :)

4. Eric

Eric Shark Slayer

You may say forums, but only because you asked.

5. -Q

-Q Donator

Or a drone? ;)

6. Eric

Eric Shark Slayer

That would be a builder, yeah, but it doesn't quite work since you aren't mutating into a building

7. -Q

-Q Donator

If you wanted to be really specific about unit properties, the archer is more like a ghost, due to long range and slow attack rate. Knight is some sort of mix between a ling and an ultra. Builder is of course an scv, though the shop building is more like a probe.

To be on topic, I'd say my favourite feature is definitely the outpost. It gets everybody all in one place, and lends itself well to what I term as 'rape trains'.

Once the scripting update comes out, a three-team texture pack in sc-theme would be amazing.

8. blukey

blukey Finest Moustache in the Kingdom Donator

:o Got a litte off topic there :P Thanks for your input guys.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  9. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Fight and building in a same game, that's how KAG got me.

10. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

No contest: bomb jumping. :B):

MooCowMan, Rayne, kubasanus and 3 others like this.
  11. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

best feature: the thrill from killing an opponent , from capturing the flag and the tunneling to the flag

Cerbercre likes this.
  12. You people obviously don't know the best feature ever MADE (it's obviously killing allies with your own body).

Lancelotz likes this.
  13. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I once jumped off a cliff, drank poison in midair, and my corpse crushed a random passerby like 200 blocks below. ;)

On topic: My favorite feature is of KAG is being able to make people rage, either by nature of my awesomeness or by nature of my annoyingness.

14. Areo

Areo much doge so swag wow
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

The moving bodies and the Crouch feature...Do i have to continue from there?

kubasanus and Contrary like this.
  15. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

My favorite part of KAG: The community/bomb skipping.

16. Yihka

Yihka Shopkeep Stealer

Favourite feature? I guess being able to build/destroy.

But I wouldn't be playing the game if that was the only thing. It's a collaboration of features that makes this game special, which to me is:
    -Building / Destroying blocks
    -Fighting mechanics
    -Teamwork

Rayne likes this.
  17. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

I wanted to say bomb jumping, but FBB said that already..
    So I'll say something else.

Arrow climbing.

FuzzyBlueBaron and kubasanus like this.
  18. Lord_bugg

Lord_bugg Smashing Donator

I like the emoticons because it makes communicating within your team which alot quicker and easier.

19. Bugged physics. <3

20. -Q

-Q Donator

On second thought, I really like the movement mechanics. ...Now that I consider it, it's the best 2d movement I've ever seen. Rewards people who know it- vaulting over enemy knights and jabbing them from behind is rather satisfying.