1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[WiP] Pirates!

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by TheWids, Sep 28, 2012.

1. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

Done, hopefully more people will download. Also added the old crossbow archer. Crossbow archer is pretty cool

2. nkChehov

nkChehov Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Like thise sword) make it bigger, like a 2hand blade, its will be awesome

TheWids likes this.
  3. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

You can't do a cannon because how are they going to climb up walls without arrows. It'll still work but it won't make any sense at all.

4. TheCrusader

TheCrusader Shopkeep Stealer

I was thinking of making a Pirate themed pack but I'm already helping with KARPS sprites and my own texture pack. Don't do a Colonial Pack (i.e, British Empire, America, France etc), I will make that.

5. stig700

stig700 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Problem with making sprites bigger is the hitboxes wont grow with them so bigger swords issent an viable option

6. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

actually the the spritesheet tiles are 32x32 pixels, if you go over that then your putting pixels in the next sprite. I use a texture pack that i made where the sword goes to the border of the tile, (it helps see your range as knight). The only way the sprites could be bigger than 32x32 is if the server host changed the sprite configs in the rules
    </br>--- merged: Oct 17, 2012 7:24 PM ---</br>
    and crusader i thought about that but, mishKa already made a musketeer pack.

7. TheCrusader

TheCrusader Shopkeep Stealer

Musketeer is more of a France V England in the 1600s. Colonial is more 1700s.

8. Masery

Masery is actually Maroon Donator

It would be cool to see some Red(team)Coats and Blue Revolutionaries. Or Bluecoats. Whatever floats yer' boat.
    Heh.
    Floats your boat.
    Get it?
    On the.. Pirate thread..?
    Heh.

Lord_bugg and TheWids like this.