1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Blood and Bones. (Injury thread)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Inexorable, Feb 24, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. RobertStephenson

RobertStephenson Builder Stabber

Huhh you think you've got injuries! I had a papercut last week! and this week i stumped my toe!!!

2. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Like, really big footballs hitting your balls? Or a really painful attack of the balls? Or just been hit in your massively oversized testicles?

Inexorable likes this.
  3. Inexorable

Inexorable The おっぱい lovin' nipple wizard. Donator

All kinds of ball hits, slide tackle into my balls while I'm on the ground, getting hit in the balls by a metal emblem on a beret (cadet hit me with his beret lol), a rugby play landing knee first on my dick oh god how this burned, it didn't hit my balls but his knee crushed my penis against my pubis and ground upwards along its length and it hurt so much and felt like burning, and a few others I cant remember the details of.
    </br>--- merged: Nov 8, 2012 8:13 AM ---</br>
    My worst injury though, :C, a hole in my heart that needs to be patched with a pretty young lady... It hurts more than any other wound.

4. Hella

One of my friends in primary school literally had a hole in his heart. He'd had it since he was a kid, and it had never been noticed until he was about 10. The scars left from the operation looked simply fantastic.

5. Inexorable

LOL

His mutilated body was most exquisite!

6. Filystyn

Filystyn Bison Rider

This is just sick in my opinion. This whole thread

7. [​IMG]
    Just kidding, i luv u

8. Inexorable

What's the matter, a little fatal illness and severe injury never killed anyone....

kubasanus and Hella like this.
  9. Hella

Arrow... to the hand? What's the context behind that one?

10. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

meh :D that hand one was a joke

11. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

D0ubl3Tr0ubl3 Shopkeep Stealer

:huh?: You guys are very accident prone...
    In my whole life I have never broken a bone.

12. 1st snow in my city equals twisted ankle. Never ever trust stairs, they are vicious bastards.

Beef likes this.
  13. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I was carrying eggs once across the street. And i tripped and all the skin on my right leg from like under my knee to the top of my thigh was ripped off. :) Cause the curb had sex with it. The tree roots were pulling it out of the ground creating a blade of a sidewalk

kubasanus likes this.
  14. Rocinante

Rocinante Ballista Bolt Thrower

When I was an infant I tumbled down a full flight of stairs while in my stroller into the basement and landed face down onto the floor. I had a couple scratches and that was it.

I was a hardcore motherfucker back then. Those were the bad days and I swore I'd play it safe from there on out, but sometimes you just can't live down past mistakes... :B):

15. Jim_Dale

Jim_Dale Arsonist

Just recently while walking to my school I managed (somehow) to punch the lamp pole instead of the crosswalk trigger button like I usually do.
    Ouch.

kubasanus likes this.
  16. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

I have never broken a bone.
    But one day in grade 1 I was crawling out of one of those concrete tunnels and somebody acidenetally jumped on me as a crawled out. It hurt.

17. Ooh, I've had my fair share of injuries that I caused myself, and injuries that were inflicted on me.

When I was nine, I swung off play equipment and concussed myself so bad I caused a subdural hematoma (bleeding in the brain below the dura mater). I was lucky to escape brain damage. While I didn't faint, my level of consciousness was altered (I was very unresponsive, my pupils dilated randomly, I had wild mood swings during it, and a thunderclap headache. Something like a 1-5% fatality rate if untreated)

When i was eleven, a bully at the primary school I went to shot me in the arm with a skewer shot from a rubber band, a crude bow and arrow. I still have a rather large scar on that arm. The skewer penetrated approximately a centimetre into my arm- at the time I foolishly decided to pull it out. I remember vividly that a bit of flesh did come with it, and oh BLIMEY IT HURT.

When I was thirteen, I was riding my bike home from school when someone pulled their car out at the wrong moment; i hit the car side on going about 35km/h. Luckily I was wearing a helmet, so the only injuries from that were some rather series abrasion, gravel burns, and lacerations. The person driving hopped out, apologised profusely, explained that they had hit the accelerator instead of the brakes. (I had seen them coming; I judged that at their current speed I was able to cross the road safely.) The helmet in question had serious damage to the polystyrene inner; I shudder to think if I hadn't've been wearing a helmet what might have happened.

When I was fifteen, I got in a fight with a much larger guy after he had poured soft drink all over me for the fun of it. I hit him in the temple with a closed fist, hoping to daze him; he grabbed me by the throat, lifted me and dashed me several times against a brick wall's edge until I was losing consciousness; I remember one of my mates standing in front of me while I passed out, bleeding from the back of my head.

Haven't had any injuries since, besides a burn last year on my thumb that melted the skin on top.

Illnesses; I was always a very hardy person as a young kid. I shrugged off gastroenteritis like it was nothing.

However, at the beginning of 2012, I got food poisoning from a meat pie I had during a staff induction. I had to travel home about 60km / 40mi on public transport before I could safely sleep. I threw up so hard I burst blood vessels in my eyes; it was near impossible to keep my eyes open after that. I quite literally wept blood; the entire white of my right eye had gone red from the blood pooling, and the left eye was about 70% bloody. I've got a photo of my right eye about a month after the food poisoning. Should I upload it? :P

kubasanus likes this.
  18. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

Please do.

19. Oh yes, upload it!

20. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

What is with yoiu guys and blood vessels in your eyes?

Mods: BlueLuigi