1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Creating Sprites

Discussion in 'General Help' started by SJD360, Nov 1, 2012.

1. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Ok, for KARPS 2.0 i want to convince Vanhuek to introduce an undead race and im going to help by making the sprites, can any experianced sprite-makers help me, what are the restrictions? (like the maximum pixel size)

Edit: also on average how high and wide does the head have to be while making a sprite

2. wolfwang

wolfwang Builder Stabber

With all that time you wrote here, you could have tested it yourself. This is my suggestion, and good luck.

3. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Or you could just use the zombies, and flip the sprites....

A Normal KAG Player sprite (Being archer knight builder) is 32Pixels. The heads are 16x16 (I think, not sure)
    Anyway, it is best to just copy the base sprite and re-texture it, and save as a new sprite. (Copy "Knightmale.png" and paste/save it as "UndeadKnight.png", and re-texture it there.)