1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Problems List for Tweaking Combat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fellere825, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Rusher

Rusher Catapult Fodder

I hope Dev. resolve this issues combats soon... terrible combat .. impracticable:skull::skull:!!!

I can´t play this way...:skull::down:

jab don't works ( if you have more luck or good ping its works fine) :sword::oops::hammer::D:flex:

Shields have spike.. you touch and die :bison::eek:!!!

Shields dont block nothing... jab normal broken our shield... :bison::r_flex::oops::flex:

Shield bash dont work ( terrible thing, win duel who press more times mouse left button ... ):sword::sword::sword::OP:

2. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

This thread needs to be used more...
    [build 548]
    Knight
    if you jump (bunny hop?) then slash hit a shield you get knocked back and any further slashes are useless
    shields block all damage except spikes

if your shielding down and you start falling, you automatically go into the falling mode in a bit i would suggest if you do that you get locked in shielding down and damage is increased for the person below

all classes
    falling from a high place hurts you more then the enemy you landed on and especially for a shielding knight

3. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

Is this still going to happen? Because throwing something directly down is pretty useful!