1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Legend - (Slender man)

Discussion in 'Other games' started by delankski, Nov 4, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

This game is another Slender man-like game.
    And I think it will be very scaaarrrryy than the Slender man game. :)
    ENJOY the trailer lol.

2. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Bleh, D-grade horror.

delankski likes this.
  3. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

WHY? You're not Chuck Norris to say

4. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Nah, I'm just more than a little bored with people trying to make games like Slender, which was damned tedious to begin with.
    If you want to make something non-shit, then don't take a pile of guano as your model.

delankski likes this.
  5. Heh, I never expected so many spiritual-successors to Slender. Prior to Slender, I felt as if the scariest thing about the horror indie-game scene was the lack of new content arising.

Now, free horror games are amazingly common. Yet the majority seem to follow the Slender formula (or, as I like to call it, the Hide formula). Inside, The Corridor, Erie, The Briefcase, etc; many new indie horror games seem follow the same template (although some try to be more adventurous than others).

Whilst 'The Legend' certainly looks pretty, when it comes to well-done horror games that are more than just jump-scares, I'll take something like 'Which' over it any day. ^_^

delankski likes this.
  6. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

I wish KAG will have a Slender Man avatar or body :3

7. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

Unless they will add more features than the all might original Slender, it`ll be a shame they even took the time to make this new game in Cry Engine.

Mods: BlueLuigi