1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

TORIBASH

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Bunnyboy, Jun 14, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

TORIBASH!

TORIBASH is a awesome free, online fighting game. Its a pretty hard game to get used to but can be HEAPS of fun if you stick to it. TORIBASH is very dynamic and allows you to create your own unique moves.

TRAILER!

DOWNLOAD!

http://www.toribash.com/

2. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

Aye, that game is quite amazing. It takes some time getting used to, true, but when you do it is gold. I would suggest starting with the judo servers since they are the fastest and teaches you all the basics, it is also damn fun. My favourite mode.

I do have a special connection to the game, met so many people on there, some of which I still actively play games with, like Catguy19! Its been about five years since I last played. Maybe I should hook it up again.

This is my favourite video, it demonstrates the capabilites of the game quite nice.

HardPenguin likes this.
  3. Awesomec

Awesomec Shark Slayer

Oh my god, I love this game so much. Personally I played it for too little to be actually good at it. Though I was pretty good at staying off the ground and taking off arms/legs. I suggest that everyone at least try the game.

4. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

Yeah, I've only just started to get back into the game.
    My name is also bunnyboy, add me on the forums and I can vs you and load you up on crap.

Awesomec likes this.
  5. Templar_Frost

Templar_Frost Horde Gibber

Even thought i'm about as talented in this game as a plie of shit, I'm actually quite good at the iOS version, Minibash, which is free on the app store.

6. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

this is probably one of the most fun free games ever.
    kag is better, but this is brilliant.

7. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

I am also a Tori guy. This is one of the games that are always on my hard disk, even if I don't have mood to play them for few months. Favourite mod: definitely aikido (most skilled one [?]), then running. WanderMark, I want to play with you!

8. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Yeah, Aikido was always the best.

9. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

I'm a 4th Blackbelt.
    No matter how many times I smash my computer with a hammer, Toribash always stays untouched, never has it been deleted from my computer, for it is very , very good.

10. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Im too old for this shit. Played this with some of the Action fags the other night and got wooped. I spent every match just trying to figure out wtf was going on (even after the tutorial) and then randomly doing a bunch of stuff right before time ran out. Was still fun though.

Wonkyth likes this.
  11. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

All I really do is just contract the knees, then randomly press things.
    And all of a sudden I win.

12. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

Now you made me want to own you... ;)

13. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

To be able to get the hang of this game you must drop friends family and the great outdoors. This game takes time to get the hang of... allot of time. The amount of hours that I put into that game... 0_o

14. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

Quick aikido room is your friend ;) Quick duels, plenty of skill.

15. ultimatumm

ultimatumm Catapult Fodder
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

I'm playing it a lot, and the forum is fucking awesome. I have like 3000 posts. Sadly, the devs aren't working, they only do some shitty updates sometimes.. Atleast they have a pretty good Event Squad wich do awesome events.

Mods: BlueLuigi